Goodell praises Williams hire

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
And in this case they tried to mask the smell and just ended up with a scented fart. I can still smell it.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Nah. I know. The whole thing just pisses me off to such an extent that I can't even have a sense of humor about it.
I was pissed off by it too. Even disregarding the walkthrough allegations, there was enough there that the Patriots should have forfeited every game from 2000-2007.

Our difference is merely that I don't see the evidence there that the walkthrough thing was ever anything but a disgruntled employee making crap up. You feel differently. That's fine.

End of the day, we're both still Rams fans glad that Patriots have won precisely zero Super Bowls since this came out, right?

Maybe if we're lucky, Goodell will be gone when Belichick comes up for Hall of Fame induction, and even with the evidence destroyed, this could be talked about again.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Add to it the refs letting the Cheatriots hold on every down so the Rams couldn't run their offense and it's a great big turd of a superbowl.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Add to it the refs letting the Cheatriots hold on every down so the Rams couldn't run their offense and it's a great big turd of a superbowl.

It was an embarrassment for fairness. The refs let the Putriots get away with murder. Everyone saw that.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Lmao makes me beam with pride my fellow ram fans wont let the Cheatriots and all those involved in thier heinous crimes of cheating us out of a Super Bowl go unoticed.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lmao makes me beam with pride my fellow ram fans wont let the Cheatriots and all those involved in thier heinous crimes of cheating us out of a Super Bowl go unoticed.

It will never be forgotten here. Cry Baby Brady sitting on the ground counting his tears is "priceless!" I hope to see it more and more in the coming years.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
It will never be forgotten here. Cry Baby Brady sitting on the ground counting his tears is "priceless!" I hope to see it more and more in the coming years.
Same here....So full of BS when you consider everything. I know nothing will ever officailly come out saying they cheated us due to the implications it would have for the sport. I'm a Univ. of Michigan diehard but honestly I've kinda soured on Mr. Brady and his boy Billicheat...

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
bradysadkeanu.jpg