Glad this Terrible Year is Over...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Terrible refs, stifling injuries, abysmal Super Bowl, and the the gloom cloud that continues to hover over STL. Never did dream it would get that ugly.

But it's finally over and the year of the Ram will begin. Thank heavens it's over.

Here's to the Year of the Ram!

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
I enjoyed the Super Bowl. Was a great game with shitty opponents. Now we can focus on our 2015-16 Super Bowl run!

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
May be unpopular here but I thought that was a great Super Bowl.

The halftime show and even most of the commercials sucked as well as the game.

FRO

Legend
It's been a horrible year. From the injuries, poor officiating, team most likely leaving, crappy Super Bowl opponents, not being able to get an OC. It really sucks. I still think we have a pretty good roster with some good young up and coming players. I know the team is probably gone, but I'm going to enjoy 2015 and not focus on that crap. I hope we have our. 5th winning season with the Rams in St Louis.

lockdnram21

Legend
I know I'm in minority but I liked super bowl thought it was real good game until hawks called the dumb play. As Farr as rams think we will be good this coming season if we can fix line and get a qb. Also our defense will be better if Jenkins gets more consistent. As far as Rams and St. Louis looks like there gone like @FRO said just hope we can go out with a bang. PS if they leave I don't know if I can root for them anymore. The main reason I started following them was because it was home team.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The year was tough and the Patriots winning might it tougher, but it was a good game nonetheless. Overall the Rams have many challenges facing them including stability in every category. Overall, it's frustrating as a fan, but we have to be patient I guess, but the Rams are killing me.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow, I must be nuts. To me, it ended on a high note.
The Bus makes the Hall
Donald wins DROY
One of the most exciting Superbowls I've ever seen

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pace and Warner snubbed.
I dont see it as a snub. They got enough votes that its almost a certainty theyll get in next year. Would be pretty cool for them to go in together..

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Super Bowl was exciting to me.

The 2014 Rams are in the rear view mirror now.

Lots of work to do for 2015:
* Get an OC
* Figure out the QB sitch
* Fix the Oline
* Start off strong
* Get consistent
* Hopefully, find out the future home of the Rams

Yeah, glad 2014 is over... what a hot mess that turned out to be.

But 2015 is looking pretty daunting to me.

V3

Hall of Fame
IMO, it's only just begun. Until we know where the Rams are going, the shitstorm still lingers and prevents me from really enjoying anything Rams related.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
IMO, it's only just begun. Until we know where the Rams are going, the shitstorm still lingers and prevents me from really enjoying anything Rams related.

It has no affect on me loving the Rams. I'm not one of those guys who says location means nothing, either. Being in STL means everything to me. But I still love the team regardless. Last I checked there will be football in STL this fall and I'll be at several games. I didn't buy my Donald jersey to just look pretty on the wall.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
It has no affect on me loving the Rams. I'm not one of those guys who says location means nothing, either. Being in STL means everything to me. But I still love the team regardless. Last I checked there will be football in STL this fall and I'll be at several games. I didn't buy my Donald jersey to just look pretty on the wall.
That Donald jersey rules by the way

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Terrible refs, stifling injuries, abysmal Super Bowl, and the the gloom cloud that continues to hover over STL. Never did dream it would get that ugly.

But it's finally over and the year of the Ram will begin. Thank heavens it's over.

Here's to the Year of the Ram!
I'm not sure if it is the destruction of the product that is the NFL, or if it is old age, or some combo of the two that's causing me to lose interest in the NFL.

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
There was nothing good about that game. There is really nothing good about Brady or Wussel. They played like garbage. Perhaps Fisher is right, a running team with a good defense would have trucked both of those pretenders yesterday. Will Brady stick around and try and win at least one title legit, or will he pull a Jeff Bagwell, and just get out now?

How would you like to be Seattle about now? They have a QB that has defecated on himself in back to back games that they have to PAY! I have never seen a guy praised so much for filling his depends so often. Go on Seattle, pay that clown like an "elite" QB. He has a bellow average arm and is a little person. You can't look him directly in the eyes, his wires get crossed:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQlgrw31St0

Last edited: