GDT: Rams at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Joeluke9

Rookie
Can we fire Fisher please? There was absolutely no reason to go for 2 and it ended up costing the Rams the game. The useless crap pisses me off

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Well, another winnable game if we had any kind of offense.
Hats off to MN for playing good D on Gurley. But you can only run the same play to TA before a defense stops it.
Love the first half play calling, hated the second half.
Need a miracle block.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Know what would be awesome?
If he had anything that even resembled an offense.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Viqueens deserved to win this. We're not going anywhere with the current state of our offense

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
dumb freak fisher going for 2 when we didn't need to

That didn't cost us the game. We were against it today with 5 defense starters out, and our starting right tackle. Not to mention Gurley never got going and our offense is putrid.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
No, I don't understand why Zimmer is so upset, he ran out of the pocket. You call yourself old school and then cry when your QB gets hit running the football?

…..

Legend
Man, we coulda had a legit playoff team if we had any semblance of a passing game. Now we're on the outside looking in. Looking to play spoiler in December again.

We're not out of the playoffs. We aren't yet ready for a meaningful game, but we aren't out of the playoffs

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Fuck Foles he's not accurate he doesn't see open recievers. the play calling was shir cus Cignetti obviously doesn't trust that piece of shit Oline to protect long enough or for Foles to get the ball out well. so one dimensional. how long did we think Tavon and Gurley could keep doing it all on their own anyways.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Remember what I said about playing not to lose? That drive by the Rams in overtime sums up my argument.