GDT: Lions at Seapigeons

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
That some fucking bull. Goddamnit. shitchickens luckiest fucking team there is. Overrated as fuck. Seriously fuck them.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Isnt it illegal to bat a fumble out of bounds on purpose? Wagner should have been flagged, I believe.

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
A win is a win, but man Seattle looks weak this year.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Did anyone else catch the linebacker punch it out of bounds? How was that overlooked? Fuckk you seacocks

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Another week of "The Boom is Back!" headlines. Even though playing the Bears and almost losing(should have lost) to the Lions in nothing to boast about.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Did anyone else catch the linebacker punch it out of bounds? How was that overlooked? Fuckk you seacocks

ESPN is talking about it now. Refs blew the call. Should have been Detroit's ball on the one foot line.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
soooo that was a penalty LOL un fuckin believable not in Seattle though

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
They are lucky they are not 1-3 this year. Russell is bound to get dinged up soon if he keeps taking hits like that.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
ESPN is talking about it now. Refs blew the call. Should have been Detroit's ball on the one foot line.

Total full on rage mode now.....

tumblr_nkpbm6sW2x1qcjzvuo4_500.gif

shitchickens need to get smashed like they did against the Packers again. I will root for every team remaining on that schedule to do that. Yes, including the Cardinals and goddamn pathetic 49ers.