GDT: Cowboys at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I seem to recall Keenum and Benny out there for more than one series.

I hope you aren't confusing our first string offense/defense with "players guaranteed a roster spot" because there are plenty of players that are not first stringers who are guaranteed a spot. Goff would fall under that category. We can make the argument for Mannion as well.

And I'm quite sure they play more than one series in preseason.

I certainly understand that late round picks and UDFA's are a focal point of preseason but you can't say that it isn't also a chance for our rookies and new players to get a feel for our playbook and speed of the game.

Benny and Case played a whopping 3 series.

I'm not confusing anything. Preseason, despite what you want it to be, is not when rookies get a feel for the playbook. That's what camp is for. Games are them trying to executewhile avoiding injury.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Yeah, I agree with that. I guess it was more so my frustration at the time. And Sensabaugh covering Dez is a tough chore. I'm sure we'll be fine especially when Gaines returns to full health.
It was a dime, and a true #1 went up and got it. If Dak keeps playing like this, he will be a HOF'mer.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I've been telling you guys, Spruce it for real. He's a slot guy, true, but he is awesome.

Just bobbled his first catch, ruled out of bounds, I thought he gained control and drug his foot.

Now a first down catch to the opposite side.