GBVSDEN

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DenverRam

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rodgers looks like he was sitting in the green room on draft night. ohhhhhsnapp.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Rodgers finishes with 76 passing yards this evening.
:alien:..wow

That Denver defense is for real.
I thought Green Bay would pull this one out.

DenverRam

Starter
giphy.gif

bskrilla

Starter
Denver has such a home field advantage with crowd noise. I wish the dome would fill up like that again.

If rams were smart, they would offer tickets to students for free, and get a rowdy student crowd from WASHU/ SLU, etc. And just make money from food sales.

They would restore some of the luster of a home crowd. Just fill entire sections full of college kids. And make them go crazy. Make it happen Rams Ownership.
Love this idea. Offer tickets to college students at a crazy discount. I mean it's better than letting the stadium be half full.

SLU, WASHU, UMSL, hell even my alma mater SEMO which is two hours south could probably muster a pretty big group of kids if the tickets were cheap enough. It's time to start filling up the dome. We have a legit squad this year. Best team in the last 10 years.

DenverRam

Starter
Love this idea. Offer tickets to college students at a crazy discount. I mean it's better than letting the stadium be half full.

SLU, WASHU, UMSL, hell even my alma mater SEMO which is two hours south could probably muster a pretty big group of kids if the tickets were cheap enough. It's time to start filling up the dome. We have a legit squad this year. Best team in the last 10 years.
and they would still make a ton from people buying beer and food.

I dont know why they dont send someone out to campuses with unsold tickets, SLU the obvious choice, just because it is right by the stadium. And would not be a commute for the students, and just hand them out to people. I would do it for free and call the FO up if i still lived there to try to make this happen.

College kids got money for beer, and thats about it, so have them buy the beer in your stadium while they cheer for your team. Mizzou has a better home field advantage >< and they are bad this year.

bskrilla

Starter
and they would still make a ton from people buying beer and food.

I dont know why they dont send someone out to campuses with unsold tickets, and just hand them out. I would do it for free and call the FO up if i still lived there to try to make this happen.

College kids got money for beer, and thats about it, so have them buy the beer in your stadium.
I agree on principal, and I have no idea but their may be some legal issues with this sort of thing.

NFL tickets aren't like tickets to your local cities repertory theater. Not sure that you can just hand them out to people willy-nilly. But who knows. If you can they're failing. Start giving those tickets to fucking anyone who'll take them. like you said might as well have asses in the seats that may buy concessions versus an almost completely empty upper bowl.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can't just hand out tickets. But sell a section to students for a token amount - literally a dollar or two - with the tickets being labelled that a student id is required. Then for that section, have an employee with various tzotchkes - Ram hats, t-shirts, coupons for hot dogs, whatever - to be given out to the students showing the best fan support for the Rams.

Think college students will go hog wild cheering and making noise, if they are being rewarded for going to excess?