Gameday!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Watch the ref's in this final quarter ... they will be the whiners dominant player.

what a joke of a call.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
X said:
What the freak was THAT penalty about? Quinn barely touched the QB, and he certainly wasn't anywhere near his head!

Why? Why is it that we get these ridiculous penalties that have no business being called, every - single - game?

So sad that these guys are playing there arses off and a dumb official makes that unreal call. Drive should be over already. So freaking mad right now.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
bwdenverram said:
X said:
What the freak was THAT penalty about? Quinn barely touched the QB, and he certainly wasn't anywhere near his head!

Why? Why is it that we get these ridiculous penalties that have no business being called, every - single - game?

So sad that these guys are playing there arses off and a dumb official makes that unreal call. Drive should be over already. So freaking mad right now.
I know it was a gift of three points.

TK42-RAM

3rd and 4 and we throw ?? Why not give it to Jackson again ?

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
superfan24 said:
interference said:
no challenge on Quciks 'drop'?

Was looking for it too....

That's one of those that wouldn't be clear enough to reverse. Probably good not to waste a T.O. Even though it looks like he caught it and it was stripped when he was down.

TK42-RAM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
:boing: :boing: :boing:

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Gonna be close if he was down by contact but either way need the TD and 2 point conversion..