Game Thread: Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Napa Jack

UDFA
Ugly. Even if Clemens was good, and he is not, this is one challenged offensive team. .500? Not this year. Maybe next.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
So I saw Sam standing on the sideline with his brand spanking new ACL... anybody?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Nvm I thought he was hit after the pick, didnt realize he was hit below the knee after releasing the pass, thats only a penalty if the QB is Brady.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I just have no clue what to say.

Did anybody but Bailey give a shit about today?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Wow!

Good ole ass kicking.

Offense looks lost, Schotty.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Alright... it's a blow out. You guys remember that part on "Sweet Child O' Mine."

"Where do we go... where do we go, now... where do we go."

Freak if I know!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Cards with commanding lead and still attacking our D by air.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Its official, the NFL will not let the Rams win today.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Wow!

Good ole ass kicking.

Offense looks lost, Schotty.

Team looks like it just doesn't give a damn in general, absolutely zero if this fire Fisher was supposed to bring. We've regressed so badly from last year it isn't even funny. I'm starting to wonder if the fire was Fisher at all and not Blake.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Guys I've been biting my youngest on this but when Fisher took over and the youth movement started we basically restarted and we are essentially and expansion team in it's 1st year

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
The Rams may not be helping themselves a lot but the officials will not let them get away with making a good play.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Is it me or is Barnes tipping the snap count by looking back just before he snaps the ball? Is that why 'Zona are getting such a good jump off the edge? Have a look at his snapping motion out of the shotgun...