Game Thread: Dallas at Philadelphia

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

bout to get ugly for sam in philly.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Wow, bad decision by Sam there. And whats up with the philly receivers? Are the Cowboy defenders that good? They can't get open.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
In the 3rd quarter and the Eagles have negative rushing yardage! How is that even possible?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Aikman accurately points out Cooper came open on the left side, just a second after Sam cut that pass loose.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
At what point is it the head coaches fault? Bradford has no business throwing in that situation. Get under center and run the fucking ball in.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Romo might be hurt bad. That could change the outlook of the NFL this year.

It's all but confirmed he broke his collarbone.

Wow!

You're right... The deck chairs just got reshuffled.

AND... That's why we shouldn't overreact with our loss. Lots of games left, many twists to come.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
They must be because they're running so much man . Awful pick from Sam.

I just saw the replay. Riley Cooper was open in the endzone. Sam just plain missed him.

I remember on another board a poster would show the breakdowns on film after the games a few years ago. He pointed out how many times Sam checked down when there was an open receiver further downfield.

The guy was an anti Sam guy and he did have an agenda. But there was some truth to it too. The reason I didn't give him credibility is because he would only pick plays Sam missed an open receiver. You could do that with even the best QB's if you wanted to.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Somewhat ironically he had a "checkdown" underneath - but he wanted the TD.
No way so Sam finally doesn't check down and throws a int? Just looks like he will never be any good at the NFL level. Who knows but still 14 games to go.

RamsFan14

Starter
If you can stop the running game, you're forcing Bradford to try and beat you... And honestly he's just hasn't been aggressive enough as a QB. This reminds me a ton of 2013 where we couldn't run the ball and teams were forcing Bradford to try and beat them. He NEEDS to be more aggressive down the field, but jmo.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Mathews ANOTHER bad drop.

Sam not getting much help, either.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Sam just doesn't go through his reads

Disagree with that actually. I think when he has time you see him scan the field all over. He's going through one, two, sometimes his third read here. Cant get a guy open, and when he does - he's dropping it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think Philly comes back and wins this. Just a vibe.