Game Thread: Buccaneers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Cowboys stop Redskins on 4th down!

Cowboys win!

jjab360

Legend
He's got my vote. I'm worried about Kuechly the most. That guy is in on every play, and his team is doing well.
Honestly, his stats aren't even that impressive this year. I know stats aren't end all, be all, but they're definitely important come awards season.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It's all over.

Cowboys with kneel down win.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
What a day for Rams fans.
No doubt. I'd also like to see AZ's wild card hopes get squashed in Seattle today. I know many of you probably feel differently,but the self entitlement of the AZ fans here is extremely annoying from an organization thats done nothing in the history of all history, except for when KW was there.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
No doubt. I'd also like to see AZ's wild card hopes get squashed in Seattle today. I know many of you probably feel differently,but the self entitlement of the AZ fans here is extremely annoying from an organization thats done nothing in the history of all history, except for when KW was there.

I think their wild card hopes are already squashed with the Saints losing to Carolina. or can they still get in?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I think their wild card hopes are already squashed with the Saints losing to Carolina. or can they still get in?
They're still alive unless they lose to Seattle today....which is what i want to see happen.

jap

Legend
Final Key Rams Stats
Kellen: 16/20 for 158
Zac: 33 for 104, 1 TD
Sted: 3 for 44
Cory: 3 for 22
Quinn: 6 solos, 3 sacks
TJ Mac: 6 solos, 1 sack
Lauranaitis: 5 solos, 1.5 sacks, 1 assist
'Tree: 5 solos, 3 assists, 0.5 sacks, 2 forced fumbles

Last edited by a moderator: