Game Thread: Broncos @ Rams (2014 Game 10)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Kind of worried about the corner situation. We only have 3 active. I guess McLeod can play corner if he has to, but that's concerning.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
peyton-manning-super-bowl-loss-memes-3.jpg

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Just a feeling with Carrington being on the inactive list this week.

Joyner is out but we kind of knew that. Let's see how Barron does for us, of course hoping for good things.

Bates is out (was that hurdle the reason or did he really hurt himself). Herring should see some ST plays.

Daren Bates LB Inactive
Alex Bayer TE Inactive
Alex Carrington DE Inactive
Lamarcus Joyner CB Inactive
Marcus Roberson CB Inactive
Brandon Washington G Inactive
Damian Williams WR Inactive
William Hayes DE Active
Will Herring LB Active
James Laurinaitis MLB Active

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Just a feeling with Carrington being on the inactive list this week.

Joyner is out but we kind of knew that. Let's see how Barron does for us, of course hoping for good things.

Bates is out (was that hurdle the reason or did he really hurt himself). Herring should see some ST plays.

Daren Bates LB Inactive
Alex Bayer TE Inactive
Alex Carrington DE Inactive
Lamarcus Joyner CB Inactive
Marcus Roberson CB Inactive
Brandon Washington G Inactive
Damian Williams WR Inactive
William Hayes DE Active
Will Herring LB Active
James Laurinaitis MLB Active

I like the fact that Ethan Westbooks is active ! Hopefully our DC will turn loose Donald & Westbrook inside to destroy that manning pocket. As for DT Alex Carrington's play this season...PATHETIC is high praise for what I have seen thus far.

Joyner & Roberson injuries causes some concerns with only 3 corners but if they were to have a reason to need a corner Gaines would slide outside & Rodney McLeod would take up the Nickle. His safety vacated deep safety post ....either safeties Cody Davis or Mark Barron are fully available.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Opie better get rid of the ball with a quickness today. Giant forehead mother fucker.

GO RAMS

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Well,,, I see DirtecTV has the game blocked due to a non sellout. Fuck.

Looks like I'll have to watch Red Zone.

RamWoodie

Legend
Let's face it...the Rams have a tall order! The first order of the plan has to be KEEPING the Denver offense off the field! The Rams have to control the ball on offense...and that means RUN, RUN, and RUN some more with nice short to medium range passing.

The young Ram secondary has a serious challenge BUT, I believe they can live up to it! We KNOW Peyton Manning can read and audible with the best.

GO RAMS...SHOCK THE WORLD!!! (y) :LOL: :cool:

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Excited to watch the defense, hope they plant #18 into the ground a bunch today. Gonna need a defensive TD or 3 to win this one...

jap

Legend
As a tribute to Marvel Comics' Fantastic Four, which is a viable nickname for our starting defensive front four:

"It's Clobbering Time!!!!" and "Flame On!!!!"

RamWoodie

Legend
One thing to look for today is Stedman Bailey. He didn't seem to have a good rhythm with Davis. Perhaps Hill will see him. He's too good to not be a factor today.