Game Day Thread: Rams at Redskins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
Im in the woods today. Bow hunting in Lake Ononee. Wont have good service on my phone so you all represent!

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Boudreau made a change this week in his 3 OL reserves. He brought up OT Andrew Donnal & will sit instead OG Cody Wichmann. I was thinking more in line of bringing up Darrell Williams due to Robinson's play. But when you have Garrett Reynolds able to cover both OG posts & the RT there is no major need @OG.

So it's Reynolds,Donnal & Rhaney to back up the main five.
Very interesting

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Alright, I'm off to start the moving process. I'll see you guys in a day or so when I can watch the game, don't want spoilers. Go Rams, we got this. Let's destroy those Redskin bastards.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Trumaine+Johnson+New+Orleans+Saints+v+St+Louis+SZWO8YDOczql.jpg

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Time to take care of business let's beat this team! No injuries please!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
The weak unit on the Skins is their starting secondary:
CB's Breeland & Hall & safeties Johnson & ex ex Buc 9er Goldson.

Get yur arm loose Foles!

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
My thinking with Quick, is that while he may be 100% back from a medical perspective, he likely isn't there mentally yet. By all accounts it was a pretty devastating injury so i see it as he isn't ready/confident enough in his shoulder, to be going up for jump balls etc.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Come on you rip roaring, touchdown scoring, gun slinging RAMS!!

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
I understood it last week if they wanted Marquez on ST, but with Bates back this week that takes care of the ST portion, I would think.
I don't get it either. Our best WR sits again.

Marquez had one heck of a special teams game last week though......