Game Day Thread: Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hate to be negative but did anyone else notice how much better our offense was in the 2nd half when Cook wasn't getting much PT?

I hate to criticize the guy after the win but he killed us today in the first half. Dropped 3 catchable balls.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I hate to be negative but did anyone else notice how much better our offense was in the 2nd half when Cook wasn't getting much PT?

I hate to criticize the guy after the win but he killed us today in the first half. Dropped 3 catchable balls.
Yeah, they started going to TA as the go-to guy and things happened. Also Bailey.

lockdnram21

Legend
Howie, Jimmy, and Strahan are showing love to defense and Gurley. saying Tavon is coming around but we need 2 more receivers. Also said we need TE

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
I'd like to see Mason develop into a better 3rd down back and become a better Benny. Nothing against Benny, but Mason is a better talent

RamzFanz

Damnit

I'm done with the guy. Done.

jap

Legend
Kinda feel sorry for Mason. I mean he is a good back as well but...............No Todd Gurley!

Yeah, but TGII is gonna need plenty of blows for all the long runs he's going to get; so Tre should get plenty of touches.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Howie, Jimmy, and Strahan are showing love to defense and Gurley. saying Tavon is coming around but we need 2 more receivers. Also said we need TE

Idiots.

When Quick is up to speed, he and Britt will be our long ball game and it will be beautiful! Then add Bailey for all of Cooks targets. If Kendricks can't get it together, Harkey will!

I'm DONE with Cook. No more defending him. He's a waste of money.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh that was a beautiful time, AZ fans were cool for the most part. Probably 3-4000 Rams fans. Gurley and the defense earned a lot respect today