Further evidence of his douchyness

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I don't think he's a "bad guy".

But; he grew up in an upper income household... that accent feels totally forced to fit in to some mold he wants to be in.

In the end... he's a fucking douchebag.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
This kid has more talent then I have seen in quite sometime and is very bright so I expect him to calm down and focus on his objective. Sorry gentlemen you can post away, but this guy scares me to death and barring injury is going to be something special for a very long time IMO.

I'm going to try to give him the kiss of death by taking him with my first pick in my fantasy football league, if he's still there at the time that I pick.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
den-the-coach said:
This kid has more talent then I have seen in quite sometime and is very bright so I expect him to calm down and focus on his objective. Sorry gentlemen you can post away, but this guy scares me to death and barring injury is going to be something special for a very long time IMO.

I'm going to try to give him the kiss of death by taking him with my first pick in my fantasy football league, if he's still there at the time that I pick.

Come on Den... Dude's neck and head merges into one. Like a frigging muppet.

He might be talented but that's not what we concern ourselves with around here...

Besides; he's a douche noodle and the sophomore slump will confirm it.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
den-the-coach said:
26643-Jump-Out-Window-gif-AT8K_zps5e772699.gif

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Hey I hope all of you are correct, however, he's a very bright kid 4.0 in high school and graduated early at Reno with his degree in business. Was drafted in baseball too so as much as I want him to be a flash in the pan IMO he's going to be something to worry about for many years to come.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Plenty of athletes graduate high school with 4.0's and college with great grades too.... When your hand is being held the entire way, it's not hard. To me that's the same as saying trust fund babies deserve praise for having a successful business... Sure they're doing some work too, but they likely never have done it without daddy giving them millions of dollars to get off the ground and get everything they needed to be successful.

Also he's an English cigarette, can't make progressions, hardly reads a defense, has to have half of it taken away, below average touch. Overrated, he'll be out of the league in 5 years, along with Wilson.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
bluecoconuts said:
Plenty of athletes graduate high school with 4.0's and college with great grades too.... When your hand is being held the entire way, it's not hard. To me that's the same as saying trust fund babies deserve praise for having a successful business... Sure they're doing some work too, but they likely never have done it without daddy giving them millions of dollars to get off the ground and get everything they needed to be successful.

Also he's an English cigarette, can't make progressions, hardly reads a defense, has to have half of it taken away, below average touch. Overrated, he'll be out of the league in 5 years, along with Wilson.
I looked his HS up it scored below the CA state average on the ACT actually below the national average.

Point? a 4.0 in some schools is a level of real academic achievement below even a 3.0 in others .
My son's HS has students who have 2.0 GPA's and score 27 on the ACT which is 30% above the national avg., OBTW what was that Wonderlic score ?
Hey .....I didn't bring up intellect K?

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
X said:
den-the-coach said:
26643-Jump-Out-Window-gif-AT8K_zps5e772699.gif

LMAO!!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm looking forward to our guys knocking him into next week on gameday. Its what Ram defenses do. Knock Niners QB's the fuck out and test their depth.

Sorry,I don't like Kaep much as a long term answer at QB,nor do i like his silly image thats being spoonfed to the masses.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
KaperDouche always gives me a reason to hate him more! I like Russell Wilson compared to him.....

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
den-the-coach said:
Hey I hope all of you are correct, however, he's a very bright kid 4.0 in high school and graduated early at Reno with his degree in business. Was drafted in baseball too so as much as I want him to be a flash in the pan IMO he's going to be something to worry about for many years to come.

Based on what we know, he is strong academically. Some of his offseason antics makes me wonder if he's got the common sense skills to be successful on the big stage of the NFL.

And... how does a well educated kid (with 4.0 grades) fail English skills when he opens his mouth? Seriously.

Look, I'm hating on Kaeperdick because it feels like the right thing to do as a Rams fan... but I think all of us see this guy as a solid athlete. If he logs another good season, we'll be dealing with Kaeperdick for a while and it won't be easy.

Still a douchebag. :lmao:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
den-the-coach said:

In order for him to be special in the NFL he is going to have to excel at a style of play he has never attempted before. The style he currently operates in is not going to give him a chance to play long enough to be more than a blip. He's a big strong kid but linebackers and DEs are bigger and stronger and want to smash him. You either make a living in the pocket or you get crushed, and that's a hard and fast rule for QBs in the NFL.

As the league turns more and more into a passing game this type of QB is actually less valuable IMO. The other issue is your team has to have two styles unless your backup is the same type of QB. So that's not going to help either.

As far as Wilson I think he will be able to play longer and make more impact because he will leave the pocket but he is looking to unload it rather than go upfield himself.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Thanks a lot Les.

Can't believe I started my Sunday morning with that. Fuck.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
LesBaker said:
As far as Wilson I think he will be able to play longer and make more impact because he will leave the pocket but he is looking to unload it rather than go upfield himself.

I agree with this. I'll also add; Wilson's compact build is a little more slippery to get a hit onto... and he demonstrated the ability to protect himself. Stepping out of bounds, etc.

The thing with Kaeperdick, he has that muscle-kissing ego... wanting to make the ESPN highlight reel... that's going to lead him down a path of taking chances and exposure to getting rocked.

With RGKnee... he reminds me of Pettis. He might try to protect himself better this year... but dude is a hit magnet.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Selassie I said:
Thanks a lot Les.

It's not like I posted the pics of him full monte from the magazine shoot lol. :nono:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
CGI_Ram said:
LesBaker said:

I agree with this. I'll also add; Wilson's compact build is a little more slippery to get a hit onto... and he demonstrated the ability to protect himself. Stepping out of bounds, etc.

The thing with Kaeperdick, he has that muscle-kissing ego... wanting to make the ESPN highlight reel... that's going to lead him down a path of taking chances and exposure to getting rocked.

With RGKnee... he reminds me of Pettis. He might try to protect himself better this year... but dude is a hit magnet.

I'll add this. It takes a different kinda cat to handle huge success really early. I'm not sure he is that breed of cat.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
LesBaker said:
Selassie I said:
Thanks a lot Les.

It's not like I posted the pics of him full monte from the magazine shoot lol. :nono:

I'm so disgusted. I had to watch this in order to get my appetite back...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLJMF2EMP3U[/youtube]

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Yeah one of these days the "analysts" are going to figure it out this ain't backyard football