Foles rated 26th QB in the league

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shuie3225

Starter
Per roto:

26. Rams, Nick Foles

Is Nick Foles the Rams’ best quarterback since Marc Bulger? Such is the depressing state of the position in St. Louis. The bar isn’t high for Foles. He simply has to be better than Sam Bradford. The Rams know they didn’t acquire the quarterback who posted a 27:2 TD:INT ratio in 2013. The question is if they’re even getting the 59.8 percent passer from last season. Foles’ pedestrian 2014 (before he broke his collarbone) came with a much more impressive supporting cast than the one he’s inheriting in St. Louis. That’s to say nothing of the brain drain between coaching staffs. Foles is not a special talent, and there’s a chance he’s not even an ordinary one. Heading into the final year of his rookie contract, the odds are no better than 50-50 that Foles will be back as the Rams’ starter in 2016.

Man..I have to say I was excited about Foles. That was absolutely discouraging. I don't know why people hate on him so much.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Per roto:
tumblr_m80gqyNTw61raatr6o1_400.gif

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I'm not even going to read the OP. But let me guess, Bradford is now ranked above Foles.

Funny how switching teams switches the media's opinion. Being an Eagle automatically makes one better, and vice versa for players joining our Rams.

Alan

Legend
Shuie3225 feeling down:
Man..I have to say I was excited about Foles. That was absolutely discouraging. I don't know why people hate on him so much.
You're going to believe or even put much stock in what one guy thinks? Because he had a sophomore slump? Or actually half of one? That certainly isn't keeping me up at night. :LOL:

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Wow that's a lot of hatered spewing from that article in a desperate attempt for a reaction. Too bad for them I have to respect the source or the crap flying out of their mouths doesn't hold any merit.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Season over per roto? Brilliant!

Or...

images

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
These idiots put Eli above Peyton Manning. That is enough to make any self respecting football fan stop reading right there.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll take it over 18-30-1 that's for sure, wonder why Sam sucked so much? He lost almost twice as much as he won.

well, actually, he didn't suck.

and i don't ever take 2011 into consideration. i always think of 2012 as his second season.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The Rams know they didn’t acquire the quarterback who posted a 27:2 TD:INT ratio in 2013.

Oh that's right, because Chip Kelly threw those TD passes.

Alan

Legend
VegasRam noticing my mistake:
Actually Alan, it was his 3rd year.
Thanks Vegas but I'm going to have to kick you out of the house for card counting. :LOL:

That's true but I wasn't counting 2012 because he only started the second half of the season. Let me change that.

Because he had a junior slump? Or actually half of one? After only 28 games?

Better? ;)

Alan

Legend
kurtfaulk with this:
well, actually, he didn't suck.
I'm pretty sure this was tongue-in-cheek:
"wonder why Sam sucked so much? He lost almost twice as much as he won." Could have been in blue font.

Last edited: