Fisher's First Post-Practice Presser

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Say THAT ten times fast. :sly:

[flv]http://prod.video.rams.clubs.nfl.com/STL/videos/dct/video_audio/2012/04-April//041712_STL12_Coach_Presser.mp4[/flv]

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Wait, wait,,,Jason Smith been working inside as in Guard, as in where I want him to play, or....Jason Smith has been working inside, as in indoors?

I needs to know. No follow up question? Shame on the media.

I think it meant Guard since he said new start for him.

Loved his joke by the way.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Pretty sure he meant indoors. As for the "new start" I'm also pretty sure he just means a new start from the injuries and shit play he's produced for the past organization.

If someone in the media would've seen him lineup at guard I'm sure we would've heard something by now.

Still doesn't mean it's not a possibility down the road.

That's a bad ass polo for golf btw. How come I can't find that bad boy online?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
DR RAM said:
Wait, wait,,,Jason Smith been working inside as in Guard, as in where I want him to play, or....Jason Smith has been working inside, as in indoors?

I needs to know. No follow up question? Shame on the media.

I think it meant Guard since he said new start for him.

Loved his joke by the way.
I took that to mean "indoors", but it raised my eyebrow too. Who knows. And yeah, the media could have followed up on that unless they already knew what he meant.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I listened to it again, and yeah...I agree.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Judging off of Dahls play last season @ tackle, I wouldn't mind experimenting with the two swapping though.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Username said:
Judging off of Dahls play last season @ tackle, I wouldn't mind experimenting with the two swapping though.
We have an open spot at LG too, and I agree he should get a look there if there are no further moves at OT.