Fisher says there will be change...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
No, Schotty had nothing to do with this one...

In all seriousness though, the entire NFC West plays each other NFC division once every three years, and this year, the NFC West plays the NFC North. And apparently, last time the two teams played, it was in St. Louis.
My bad, didn't realize they were playing that division next year.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
My bad, didn't realize they were playing that division next year.
I actually really like the current setup of divisions because it's impossible for a team to get screwed in terms of which teams it plays and where. (Although when remains an issue given the NFL's obsession with having us play in Seattle in Week 17.)

Every year we play 6 division games, 4 games against an AFC division (each every 4 years), 4 games against an NFC division (each every 3 years), and whichever team finishes in the same place as us in the other 2 NFC divisions (hence why we're playing Washington and Tampa Bay again despite playing them this year.) Once there's an expansion or a season extension, all that gets screwed up.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I saw that on Rotoworld right after I posted.

Did you see the full quote in the PD this morning? He basically said he was done with the rehab and the process. Sounded a lot more like frustration IMO than fear.
Yeah, that's the impression I got after hearing his presser too. He's ready to go again.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I have no idea. I like a lot of different QBs for different reasons, but there's obviously no guarantee any of them will pan out. When listening to Fisher's end-of-year presser today, he mentioned - specifically - that if you want to get immediate results with a QB, or make an immediate impact, you have to go to free agency. And that college QBs are good to develop if you have that luxury (like NE), but you can't count on them to run an offense. You see them looking to the sidelines for the play, and they're not making reads or calling audibles, or making adjustments. They're just getting information from the OC and calling that play in the huddle or at the line. I really don't want that to be the case next year, because that's too much of a gamble for a team whose window is just now opening. I mean, anything's possible, but I like the odds of getting a veteran QB some way.

Agreed, but Sam will surely play half a season before turning to the rookie. That is quite a bit of time.

I'll be the first to admit it's way too early for me to back up anything. I'm totally grasping for strawks. All I know is the fear of Bradfords knee killing our season again is daunting.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
All we need is a robo-leg
Hmmmm.

Six-Million-Dollar-Man-six-million-dollar-man-659474_250_355.jpg

ram007

Starter
Any QB coming in FA or Draft will need half a season to be in sync. If Rams start anyone not named Bradford, the 2015 will drain out quickly.