First Post...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Hello Rams on Demand members.. Rams43 recommended I joined this board so here I am. I want to personally thank den-the-coach for posting my 2016 Rams position battles series. I have one more mixed grouping left and I will post it soon.

We are now in the dog days leading up until camp but this has truly been a wild, fun, memorable offseason. I honestly believe the not too distant future of this team is going to be very special times for us fans. Go LA Rams!

Dnz46X5.gif

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Hello Rams on Demand members.. Rams43 recommended I joined this board so here I am. I want to personally thank den-the-coach for posting my 2016 Rams position battles series. I have one more mixed grouping left and I will post it soon.

We are now in the dog days leading up until camp but this has truly been a wild, fun, memorable offseason. I honestly believe the not too distant future of this team is going to be very special times for us fans. Go LA Rams!

Dnz46X5.gif

Welcome friend!
Great work on the positional breakdowns.
The future is bright for the horns.

Rams43

Hall of Fame

A warm, warm welcome to you, Florida.

Good to see you spreading the wealth around. Both boards will be better for it, man.

Dnz46X5.gif

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I want to personally thank den-the-coach for posting my 2016 Rams position battles series. I have one more mixed grouping left and I will post it soon.
Welcome aboard @Florida_Ram this board just got better! Your insights are second to none and I look forward to no longer doing my copy and paste routine.
giphy.gif

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Been reading your breakdowns at the Herd for years. Not being a member there (they won't respond to my e-mails), I welcome the chance to have some dialog with you. Welcome to ROD.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Dnz46X5.gif
Welcome aboard man. Hope you like it here and we look forward to reading more from you. Go Rams!