Fantasy Football Help!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Hi guys, sorry to create a thread on this, didn't know where else to put this.

I've been talking trade with this guy all day, and who do you think wins this trade? I won't say yet which one is mine.

Trent Richardson, Julio Jones and Shane Vereen for Arian Foster, Lamar Miller and Dwayne Bowe.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
OttawaRamsFan said:

I've been talking trade with this guy all day, and who do you think wins this trade? I won't say yet which one is mine.

Trent Richardson, Julio Jones and Shane Vereen for Arian Foster, Lamar Miller and Dwayne Bowe.

Shane Vereen is hurt, and was put on the IR. He will be out at least 2 months. Because of that, I'd go with Foster, otherwise, I'd go the other way.

jjab360

Legend
Whoever got Richardson and Julio. Two superstuds, gotta take quality over quantity. Also depends on the rest of your team, I guess.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
DR RAM said:
OttawaRamsFan said:

Shane Vereen is hurt, and was put on the IR. He will be out at least 2 months. Because of that, I'd go with Foster, otherwise, I'd go the other way.

Ya Vereen was just a throw in because of that.

My team is:

QB - Cam Newton
RB - TRich
RB/WR - Matt Forte
RB/WR - Knowshon Moreno
WR - Julio Jones
WR - Torrey Smith
TE - Jared Cook
D/ST - Bengals
K - Zurlein

Bench:

Bradford
Vereen
Ivory
Powell
Pead
Finley
Givens
Britt
Blackmon

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
OttawaRamsFan said:
DR RAM said:
OttawaRamsFan said:

My team is:

QB - Cam Newton
RB - TRich
RB/WR - Matt Forte
RB/WR - Knowshon Moreno
WR - Julio Jones
WR - Torrey Smith
TE - Jared Cook
D/ST - Bengals
K - Zurlein

Bench:

Bradford
Vereen
Ivory
Powell
Pead
Finley
Givens
Britt
Blackmon

I think I'd keep your team, if i were you, but you might want to find some other RB help.

DR RAM said:
OttawaRamsFan said:
DR RAM said:
OttawaRamsFan said:

My team is:

QB - Cam Newton
RB - TRich
RB/WR - Matt Forte
RB/WR - Knowshon Moreno
WR - Julio Jones
WR - Torrey Smith
TE - Jared Cook
D/ST - Bengals
K - Zurlein

Bench:

Bradford
Vereen
Ivory
Powell
Pead
Finley
Givens
Britt
Blackmon

I think I'd keep your team, if i were you, but you might want to find some other RB help.

I just picked Moreno up off waivers today. Honestly, that is the only spot I really want to improve. I could always start Givens or Britt there instead I guess.

iced

OttawaRamsFan said:
I just picked Moreno up off waivers today. Honestly, that is the only spot I really want to improve. I could always start Givens or Britt there instead I guess.

ummm it's not just a no from me, but a "HELL FUCKING NO."

You have Julio and Richardson - 2 young studs that are going to get the ball and surefire high picks. Julio is going to get even more targets with roddy white injured.

I intentionally stayed away from Foster - I was drafting 5th in one league,and still passed on him for Spiller. Why? Because I don't like his huge workload history (350 or so carries last year I think, and he's been at the 300+ number for a couple years straight..there is a strong correlation with a lot of carries and injuries and/or effectiveness), he's injured as it is, and he's splitting carries with Ben Taint - that was known going into the season. Splitting as many as did with Taint, double hell no.

Work that waiver wire dude and look for receivers. Keep your 2 running backs as starters and use a WR for that flex spot. Based on your roster, I'd do givens.. there are some other receivers that i'd look for if I were you, like Julian Edelman, Josh Gordon, Denarius moore, etc.

iced said:
OttawaRamsFan said:

ummm it's not just a no from me, but a "HELL freaking NO."

You have Julio and Richardson - 2 young studs that are going to get the ball and surefire high picks. Julio is going to get even more targets with roddy white injured.

I intentionally stayed away from Foster - I was drafting 5th in one league,and still passed on him for Spiller. Why? Because I don't like his huge workload history (350 or so carries last year I think, and he's been at the 300+ number for a couple years straight..there is a strong correlation with a lot of carries and injuries and/or effectiveness), he's injured as it is, and he's splitting carries with Ben Taint - that was known going into the season. Splitting as many as did with Taint, double hell no.

Work that waiver wire dude and look for receivers. Keep your 2 running backs as starters and use a WR for that flex spot. Based on your roster, I'd do givens.. there are some other receivers that i'd look for if I were you, like Julian Edelman, Josh Gordon, Denarius moore, etc.

Thanks man, ya Foster's split duties were scaring me off. Those three wide outs are already on other teams, but I'll keep looking. Hankerson? Lol

iced

in fact, do me a favor and go search for available players from the flex (wr/rb) position and take a screenshot. if you don't know how, go to the search screen, get as many players on the list visible as possible, press print screen, go to paint, press ctrl + v (or right click/ paste), save it as a jpeg, and upload it in your next message.

does your flex allow te's?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
J. Bell looked pretty good last week for the Dolphins, he might be a great grab, because Bush ALWAYS gets hurt. He's available in my league.

iced

DR RAM said:
J. Bell looked pretty good last week for the Dolphins, he might be a great grab, because Bush ALWAYS gets hurt. He's available in my league.

Lions.. and yea he is a good pick up - goal line back in a high scoring offense w/ a bad defense

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
DR RAM said:

U mean Lions of course. Keep Julio and Trent. Foster is just like Spiller, destined to split carries with another decent back (Ben Taint/Fred Jackson)

iced said:
in fact, do me a favor and go search for available players from the flex (wr/rb) position and take a screenshot. if you don't know how, go to the search screen, get as many players on the list visible as possible, press print screen, go to paint, press ctrl + v (or right click/ paste), save it as a jpeg, and upload it in your next message.

does your flex allow te's?

Hopefully this works, and no TE's in the flex spot. As for Bell, I tried to get him off waivers today but was beaten to the punch.

Hmm, not working, although I'm on a tablet.

Top guys:

Hankerson
Simpson
Royal
Brown
Kearse
Tolbert
Battle
Douglas
Scott
Thomas
Little
Rodgers
Baldwin
Hill
Burleson
Cotchery
Bess
Woodhead
Gibson

Etc

Ramhusker said:
DR RAM said:

U mean Lions of course. Keep Julio and Trent. Foster is just like Spiller, destined to split carries with another decent back (Ben Taint/Fred Jackson)

Also was just offered Chris Johnson and Tavon Austin for Forte and Vereen

lockdnram21 said:
Julio was on injury report today and didnt practice with knee injury

I saw that. Wonder how bad it is.

Just offered Chris Johnson, Austin and Joquie Bell for Julio, Vereen and Ivory. Very tempting.

iced

OttawaRamsFan said:
lockdnram21 said:
Julio was on injury report today and didnt practice with knee injury

I saw that. Wonder how bad it is.

Just offered Chris Johnson, Austin and Joquie Bell for Julio, Vereen and Ivory. Very tempting.

Lol i'll never understand how this is tempting..

wouldn't trade Julio for CJ, Austin, and Bell....

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Imma hop on this and ask for fantasy advice for my team, sorry :mrgreen:

I'm extremely concerned that Wilson may be a bust.

D. Wilson and Demaryius for A. Foster and J. Nelson

My current team:

RGII bench: Stevie Johnson, B. Taint, L. Bell, S. Bradford, Oakland, Rob Streater
Lynch
Wilson
Lacy
D. Thomas
D. Baldwin
Cook
D. Bailey
Rams D

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
RamsOfCastamere said:
Imma hop on this and ask for fantasy advice for my team, sorry :mrgreen:

I'm extremely concerned that Wilson may be a bust.

D. Wilson and Demaryius for A. Foster and J. Nelson

My current team:

RGII bench: Stevie Johnson, B. Taint, L. Bell, S. Bradford, Oakland, Rob Streater
Lynch
Wilson
Lacy
D. Thomas
D. Baldwin
Cook
D. Bailey
Rams D

Id take foster n nelson