Ex Ram's HC to Next get his 2nd Shot?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fisher was the best of the bunch, but he is the least likely to get a chance. Linehan was far and away the worst. I might give Spags another shot, but probably not.

You'd have to be seriously dumb to give Linehan and Spags another shot, but someone likely will eventually.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
its an offensive league and Linehan is the OC for one of the most talent and best producing offenses in the league. have a hard time seeing him not getting another chance assuming the offense continues to produce.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can actually see spags and Fisher both getting a job next year. I don't think linehan wants to be a head coach

fearsomefour

Legend
Rested, Tanned, and Ready...Once you go Haslett, you never go back!
UiDmV5o.jpg
That dude was a real pain in the Haslett.

fearsomefour

Legend
its an offensive league and Linehan is the OC for one of the most talent and best producing offenses in the league. have a hard time seeing him not getting another chance assuming the offense continues to produce.
Exactly what I was thinking.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
No way any of those guys get another shot... but if someone is dumb enough to hire one of them, I pray that it's a team in our Division.

Zero

Pro Bowler
I can actually see spags and Fisher both getting a job next year. I don't think linehan wants to be a head coach
I can't,for the life of me ,envision anyone hiring Fisher.
And I wouldn't want to be the person announcing the hiring.
That would be lynch mob material.Nothing personal
against Jeff, but he is just that bad.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
IF the Rams do what we think in having a true NFL Offense and a winning record, what more significant indictment of Fisher-ball is there than that?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fisher and Spags will likely interview for the Bears job this coming offseason.