Ever had to go to a wedding you REALLY didn't want to?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hey Angry... this may make much more sense to you when you are my age, but maybe you can get something out of it today. The following is something that I live by so to speak-

There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good, so, love the people who treat you right.

Think good thoughts for the ones who don't - Life is too short to be anything but happy.

Falling down is part of life... getting back up is living.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Selassie I said:
There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good, so, love the people who treat you right.

Think good thoughts for the ones who don't - Life is too short to be anything but happy.

+1

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Selassie I said:
Hey Angry... this may make much more sense to you when you are my age, but maybe you can get something out of it today. The following is something that I live by so to speak-

Which is actually what happened the Sunday after. What a great day it was.

I'm happy now! :plus1: :bangin:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Every single wedding I've ever gone to has been one I REALLY didn't want to go to outside of maybe like 2. Some receptions are different, but weddings... Yeah.

Oh btw, fuck his friends, everything they stand for, and the way they approach life. Don't be so hard on yourself, be happy, and fuck their opinion.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Angry Ram said:
So the reception was even worse. The level of douchy-ness was at an all time high. The saddest part is their parents are more social w/ me and relaxed people than them.

I'm so glad it's over...

I went to high school with a lot of people like that. Never let it get to me. I am going to be me. You don't like it, I don't care.

But it would suck to be stuck at a wedding with those people. :lol:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Ya know come to think of it ,I didn't want to go to either of mine, wanted to go straight to the reception.
But you know how women are, they plan for months and ya gotta take care of the formalities :ww: