Ethan Westbrooks Arrested

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MegaRam88

Rookie
https://www.google.com/amp/fox40.com/2017/03/06/la-rams-ethan-westbrooks-arrested-in-sacramento/amp/

SACRAMENTO -- Los Angeles Rams defensive lineman 26-year-old Ethan Westbrooks was arrested Sunday on charges of domestic violence after Sacramento police say an argument he had about custody of a child with that child's mother got physical.

"The fact that there was a visible injury, it constituted a felony," said Officer Matt McPhail, spokesman for the Sacramento Police Department.

Westbrooks was a stand-out high school player for Franklin High in Elk Grove, and later for Sacramento City College. He signed in with the Rams in 2014 as an undrafted free agent.

He was out of jail and back to a home near Elk Grove in South Sacramento on Monday evening.

Records indicate the home belongs to a family member. It's the same house where he was arrested after the confrontation.

Police say Westbrooks' victim was injured on her upper body, but those injuries weren't life threatening.

"Unfortunately there were some children present in this instance, which leads to the seriousness of our investigation," McPhail said.

Westbrooks refused to comment to FOX40's Ben Deci when asked about the situation.

It's unclear Monday whether the NFL was aware of the charges. The Los Angeles Rams failed to return multiple calls for comment on Monday.

Psycho_X

Legend
Fucking moron, cya dumbass. The NFL can't afford to not come down hard on domestic abuse cases anymore.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Are you freaking serious?

Never liked him for some odd reason, now I know why.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
giphy.gif

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Certainly doesn't thrill me, but it's a little early for me to know exactly what went down..Personally, I have zero tolerance for anybody guilty of domestic violence...I would like them gone yesterday if it's proven...Proven is the key word there...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
We'll see how the new head coach handles it. Gotta think he's gone, since he's probably not a core guy now anyway.

Ram65

Legend
"Police said the initial call to a home on Center Parkway was over a custody dispute."

I'd like to get more info on exactly what happened. Custody of children is a very difficult situation. Hope everyone is ok and it can get worked out.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Good fucking riddance.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
I think this is a blessing honestly... if we cut him, we get some money back for FA right?

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
If guilty, then he has to be gone. Having been in a nasty divorce and taking a few really good shots from my ex I know you can walk away most of the time on the other hand you have to protect yourself too and the lines can be pretty damn blurry.

I'll reserve my opinion until we see the facts.