Eric Davis Can Suck My ....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Dude is on the Post Game Show on 710 ESPN LA, and is saying the Rams don't have a playmaker on defense compared to Von Miller....Someone mentions Aaron Donald and he says something like "Sure he got 10 sacks last year at DT...but I need him to get around those double teams and to not only cause a fumble, but to recover it " He mentioned nothing about Donalds ability to stop the run, and totally disrupt what the opposing offense is doing...and Then says some stupid shyte like "For him to be an All Pro..."

WHAT THE FARK YOU POS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!He was an ALL PRO LAST YEAR...TWO STRAIGHT YEARS IN THE PRO BOWL......"But he's not a playmaker" ~Eric Davis

It's great to have an objective guy at the "Rams" station....

Sorry you feel that way. I listened to almost the whole show on my drive home the game. I find Davis to be spot on with most of his analysis. Can you tell me who's butt he's supposed to kiss for the Rams having a middle of the pack rated defense last year? Was he wrong when he said that Trumaine Johnson should not be giving up that sideline route for big yardage? Was he wrong when said that Joyner can't be coming up and trying cover a short route and than have Maclin run by him for a TD? If you think he's wrong for going off on Aaron Donald, fine. The Rams do not have enough playmakers on defense yet to even considered as good as the Broncos and I tend to agree. When the Rams become great, Davis will acknowledge it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry you feel that way. I listened to almost the whole show on my drive home the game. I find Davis to be spot on with most of his analysis. Can you tell me who's butt he's supposed to kiss for the Rams having a middle of the pack rated defense last year? Was he wrong when he said that Trumaine Johnson should not be giving up that sideline route for big yardage? Was he wrong when said that Joyner can't be coming up and trying cover a short route and than have Maclin run by him for a TD? If you think he's wrong for going off on Aaron Donald, fine. The Rams do not have enough playmakers on defense yet to even considered as good as the Broncos and I tend to agree. When the Rams become great, Davis will acknowledge it.

I was very specific about my criticsim of his BS analysis of Donalds contribution's as a playmaker. HE DID say that for "Aaron Donald to become an All Pro..."..You back that utter BS? Really?

When did he mention Robert Quinn coming off injury? Quinn is nigh unto unstoppable off the edge if healthy, but that did not garner even a mention

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
I was very specific about my criticsim of his BS analysis of Donalds contribution's as a playmaker. HE DID say that for "Aaron Donald to become an All Pro..."..You back that utter BS? Really?

When did he mention Robert Quinn coming off injury? Quinn is nigh unto unstoppable off the edge if healthy, but that did not garner even a mention

I don't remember that being said, but If you say he did I believe you, and I don't condone what he said specifically about that. And, I agree that he didn't mention Robert Quinn.

You have a valid point and I'm sorry if I stepped on your toes.

Sometimes I have to laugh when others here act like spoiled children when someone speaks of Ram players or the team in general in a critical manner.

When I turn on the radio, I want to hear a fair and honest critique of the team. And, Davis' comments, excluding the ones about Donald, were mostly correct.