Edelman Or Brady MVP?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Edelman should 100% have been MVP. He made a few big, drive sustaining catches for them, and could have had 2 touchdowns had Brady hit him the first time he ran that pivot route on the goal line.
Not that I really care, the Patriots just won the Super Bowl, and that makes me sad :(

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Edelman should 100% have been MVP. He made a few big, drive sustaining catches for them, and could have had 2 touchdowns had Brady hit him the first time he ran that pivot route on the goal line.
1000% Right!!(y)(y)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
What do I think? I think i'm tired of Patriots threads defacing the front page in here and stinking up the Blue and Gold Holy ground we've built from our bare, native hands.
200.gif

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Yes, freak that game. Doesn't matter who won because nobody really wins when SEA, SF, ARZ, or NE wins a ring.

(ARZ was included thanks to Arians.)

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Butler.
Greatest play of the game. Saved NE's ass.
Without it, the chickens are celebrating today.
All Brady did was complete dozens of 3 yrd passes. BFD

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
What do I think? I think i'm tired of Patriots threads defacing the front page in here and stinking up the Blue and Gold Holy ground we've built from our bare, native hands.
200.gif
Ima watch that again today, I think. Great movie.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
And on a related note, I made shrimp & chipotle grits a few minutes ago and it was sublime.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Ima watch that again today, I think. Great movie.
I need to get the blu ray though. My DVD is a 2 disc set and it's irritating to swap em out halfway through.

rams1991

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lmao. Worst case. I think Edelman made the most impact.

rams1991

UDFA
Butler.
Greatest play of the game. Saved NE's ass.
Without it, the chickens are celebrating today.
All Brady did was complete dozens of 3 yrd passes. BFD

37 three yard passes. i was pissed. Had the under on 266.5 passing yards for him

mike_2133

UDFA
It's definitely Butler to me - not only the INT but he made the tackle after Kearse's catch. I thought Kearse would be able to get up and walk into the endzone because players tend to lose their heads on plays like that.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
hmm out of both of them Edelman would be my winner, but in all honesty I thought Chris Mathews was a deserving winner - he kept Seattle in the game and without his big catches it would have been an easy walk in for NE.

rams1991

UDFA
They never give it to the losing team, but that's a fair point. His plays made that game a game

mike_2133

UDFA
hmm out of both of them Edelman would be my winner, but in all honesty I thought Chris Mathews was a deserving winner - he kept Seattle in the game and without his big catches it would have been an easy walk in for NE.
After watching that game, I expect Matthews to have a significant role in the SEA offense next year. I don't know how SEA keeps finding undrafted good WRs, but it really makes you wonder about drafting WRs so high.