Early SB picks.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Username said:
PrometheusFaulk said:
I'm going to go against the grain a bit...Pittsburgh over Tampa 24-10.

No one sees that the Steelers remade their offensive line last year and Bell is the guy to bring the blue collar back to the offense, while the rookie Jones meets with Woodley, Worlids, and Polamalu to torture OCs.

Tampa figures out the pass rush thing and combines that with their already stout run D and ridiculous DB acquisitions. The Muscle Hampster the guard combo and Jackson are good enough to bring Freeman to the big game.

I could see the Steelers for sure. I just think the Bengals have too much going this year to fuck it up. You're smoking crack on Tampa though. Imo of course :tooth:
Really good crack, if you ask me.

The kind of crack that punches you in the dick, repeatedly.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
LOL

Wait... You mean like this crack?
nice-ass-gamer-girl.jpg

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
PrometheusFaulk said:
I'm going to go against the grain a bit...Pittsburgh over Tampa 24-10.

No one sees that the Steelers remade their offensive line last year and Bell is the guy to bring the blue collar back to the offense, while the rookie Jones meets with Woodley, Worlids, and Polamalu to torture OCs.

I actually think the Rams might be better than the Steelers this year.

Troy, man I love that dude, but his playing style is gonna shorten his career. He, along w/ Ryan Clark, Ike Taylor, and Brett Diesel Kiesel are nearing the end of their careers.

They are unproven on the line with Casey Hampton and Aaron Smith long gone. Cam Heyward and Ziggy Hood have been underwhelming so far, but there's still a good chance they can get better. Jason Worlids hasn't done anything, and their isn't a starting caliber CB opposite Ike.

OL they have Marcus Gilbert who has been hurt playing LT for the first time. That isn't something I'm real excited about seeing. Of course the interior should be better w/ Maurkice Pouncey and David DeCastro. Still the OL leaves some doubts for me.

Ben is fine, but losing Mike Wallace hurts even tho they have Antonio Brown and Emmanuel Sanders (who made some horrible drops last year). The guys behind them are rookies...and Plaxico Burress. The biggest question is Heath Miller, who is Ben's security blanket and tore his ACL at the end of the season. After him...there's no one and they didn't do anything at the TE spot that I'm aware of. Either that means they think Heath should go game 1 or it's something they will pay for.

Plus their gonna rely on a rookie at RB, which could be hit or miss.

So I have a lot of doubt about my AFC team. Honestly if the Ravens didn't lose so many key guys they would finish 3rd in the division, but now have a shot for 2nd and a WC.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
albefree69 said:
A55VA6 almost nailing it:
Rams vs Patriots. Rams win on a last second Zuerlein kick.
Rams vs Patriots. Rams win 56-7 on a Bradford first quarter TD pass to Quick.

X said:
Rams v patriots. The NFL enacts the very first mercy rule after the Rams jump out to a 200 pt lead in the first quarter

I'd take any of these scenarios but I'd prefer us to throttle them like no one has ever done in a SB.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
RamFan503 wrote:
I'd take any of these scenarios but I'd prefer us to throttle them like no one has ever done in a SB.
That would be the 45 point margin that the Whiners had over the Broncos with their 55-10 victory in 1990. So both would qualify but I like X's better. I like the sound of "mercy rule.":bg: