Dunbar suspended for four games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Simba

Rookie
Ray Ray Amstrong is a fantastic opportunity for.Against CLE he played a big part of the game (maybe for this reason?) and with Bailey,Stacy and McDonald has been a good beginning (I am talking about rokies).Dunbar for me is elemental for our defence, and won't easy to replacement him, however we can't do anything.C'mon Ray Ray or Whiterspoon, it's your moment!

BobCarl

Rookie
Young Ram said:
You nailed it.

Thanks for following up on this. I may be wrong about the not being suspended for being caught the 1st time.

I understand the risk that players take... the competition is so tough. Taking the PEDs might be the difference between making the team and not.

A 4-game suspension is the lesser of 2 evils.

My biggest worry now is: When he plays the rest of the season with PEDs, will his performance be significantly less?

fearsomefour

Legend
So, Dunbar can play all the games in the pre season, but, I would hope the Rams get other guys, whether that is Witherspoon or Armstrong a good number of reps with the starters.

If it was roids or HGH (I agree that is probably the case....although there are alot of variables with roids) the risk is still worth the reward. If had been busted once already and continues using, and in that time frame went from being a minimum salary guy to a guy who is making $1.3 a year or whatever, paying out $300,000 is certainly a risk worth taking. If he returns and can maintain, or close to maintain, his level of play he has the chance to land a bigger deal after this one.