Draft lingo you hate.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
You guys did a great job nailing just about all the "draft day cliches". I could throw in just having to look at and hearing the commissioner over and over again in the first round.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
"Catches the ball with his hands" "beast" "can move sideline to sideline" "sees the field well" "is what you call a football player" "runs behind his pads"

jjab360

Legend
"Catches the ball with his hands" "beast" "can move sideline to sideline" "sees the field well" "is what you call a football player" "runs behind his pads"
...With some of these I have to wonder what else you would have these guys say?:cautious:

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
He's a can't miss talent.

Cuz you know, like only a few of these guys have talent for sure man :rockon:

RamEERS

Pastor
"I've been waiting for his name to be called"
Translation: ohh yeah.. that guy still there

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Something that makes me cringe is when someone suggests that Team X should "Race up to the podium with their draft card if player x is available"...as if they might not get that player if they take the normal pace.

What do you hate/are sick of hearing?

"It Factor"