Draft Day 2 (Part Deux)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Cygnus

Bringer of Balance
Name
Cygnus
Honestly think Hundley could be a Wilson type QB...

Just taller

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Brett Hundley? Hope so. Mannion. Smart kid.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I hate this draft. Sean Mannion? REALLY?!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I hate Mannion more than any quarterback in this class. Unbelievably horrible pick. He'll be lucky to be a backup in this league in three years.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The thing is - if the Rams want to increase the chances of having a QB they can develop, they pretty much need to draft one in this spot. He won't start this season - and if Foles performs and they resign him may never start. But unless they try, if Foles doesn't star, or leaves as a free agent - they will be in serious trouble NEXT offseason. So I wouldn't mind them gambling here. Late in the third seems an appropriate spot..

Edit: That being said, I'm not sure Mannion is who I would have wanted. At least he's smart. Being football smart is crucial in a QB, after all.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
These guys had better damn be the smartest guys in the room that they think they are. Let's fo Rams!