Downtown Rams Scouting Report: Penn State WR Chris Godwin

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
227364_fb1dd8cbc38341b1b7d0e9b1eb20e3d5~mv2.webp

https://www.downtownrams.com/single...ms-Scouting-Report-Penn-State-WR-Chris-Godwin

In this new series, we are going to start breaking down our favorite players using media, our own knowledge of the game of football and what to look for in a prospect. This fourth edition of our Downtown Rams Scouting Report we bring you in this writer's opinion, the safest wide receiver in the draft. Chris Godwin shows you exactly what a safe number one receiver prospect should look like. We will now take an in-depth look at his game both from the positive and negative side.

Chris Godwin
6-foot-1
209 pounds
31 5/8 inch arms
9 1/8 inch hands
4.42 forty yard dash
19 reps on 225 lb bench press
36 inch vertical jump
126 inch broad jump

Overview:
Chris Godwin is one of the best wide receiver prospects in this year's NFL draft. He started every game of his college career, all 39 of them and was one of the biggest threats in the Big 10. Godwin finished his college career with 154 receptions, 2,421 yards receiving and 18 touchdowns for the Penn State Nittany Lions. Godwin, fresh off his best career performance in the Rose Bowl decided to declare for the NFL draft. What Godwin brings to the table for NFL teams is the fact he can step in right away and play day one. Godwin has all the tools to be a number one receiver in the NFL. He may not be the big 6-foot-4 Mike Williams or 6-foot-3 Corey Davis of the draft but he checked all the boxes after his combine performance for me, as well as many other draft fans in showing he can be a starting NFL receiver.

Strengths:

Big play ability and ball location
227364_a5e9f1b94b294dd9956ef68bfee85a92~mv2.gif

In this clip, we see a one on one match up Godwin has completely taken over by the time the two get to the end zone. Godwin uses his size advantage to gain leverage and make the big play for a touchdown. QB Trace McSorley lofted it up in what would have been a 50-50 ball situation if Godwin hadn't turned it into a 90-10 ball by the time the two players were in the end zone. This right off the bat shows Godwin's ability to win the end zone fade but on top of that, it shows his ability to high point the football. Godwin is going to be used a ton in this situation at the next level and he is going to win the majority of the time.

Hand-eye coordination and keen concentration
227364_4e9f243f1dca4f888175cb78d6d17871~mv2.gif

Godwin is one on one with defensive back Iman Marshall. Marshall actually makes a good play due to McSorley underthrowing the pass but Godwin sticks with it. Just watch how Godwin naturally follows the ball bobbling off his hands with his eyes. While he is doing that he has to do a 180-degree spin which makes it incredibly difficult to concentrate on the ball. Godwin makes the play and shifts the momentum of the entire Rose Bowl game on this play alone. Big time catch by a big time player.

Field awareness and hand strength
227364_153db39a4b40422086934e9b1bc167dc~mv2.gif

This is one of those miraculous plays that just commonly show up for Godwin on tape. This is the same game, Godwin and the Nittany Lions need a first down so he makes sure he makes his cut on the route past the sticks. In doing this, Godwin has established forward progress for the first down conversion as long as he catches it. McSorley throws an errant pass away from the receiver that Godwin stabs at with one hand and has the strength to bring it into his body and secure the catch. The huge catch allows them to extend the drive and score right before halftime. It also saved what would have been a guaranteed interception into the arms of Adoree' Jackson.

Able to make the contested catch and fight for every yard
227364_7ae3f7c20e464272ae9049d8ec955fb4~mv2.gif

Godwin in this clip just looks like a freak of a man. He goes up and snatches the ball out of the air while pretty much being wrapped up and tackled. Instead, he slips out of safety Leon McQuay III's clutches and continues to try to push forward and gain an extra five yards. This is a player that plays a lot like Pierre Garcon now of the San Francisco 49ers, every yard truly matters to him and that is something that is useful in the NFL. Maybe the yards don't mean much to a team here but you can be sure Godwin's ability to fight for every yard will come useful someday.

Break-away speed to stretch the field
227364_1c55ea015c5f4910a961e412f787d9b1~mv2.gif

Now, many have flagged Godwin for his lack of straight line speed but he should have silenced the crowd after running a 4.42 at the combine. Godwin is fast, he may not look as fast as say John Ross, but this is still a fast player. In this play, you see his ability to break through and blow by the defense. Another box that can be checked off for Godwin as he is seen blowing by as many as three different defensive backs and taking it all the way to the house for six.

Ability to run quality routes and sell them as well
227364_3fd074ead4904620bd165ec661bf4b35~mv2.gif

This right here you don't see every day in college. Godwin completely schools his man by using a double move 10 yards downfield. So why does the defender bite so easily? Because Godwin sells the route to perfection. From the moment the ball is snapped he sprints downfield versus a safety playing far off him. Godwin uses the sprint out of the gate to sell the route as a streak pattern down the sideline. Well, it is that route but what the defender isn't ready for is Godwin to turn his body slow down 10 yards down field give a little head fake and then accelerate right back up the field. The defender bites because every inch of this play is done perfectly by Godwin. Double moves work in the NFL and the fact Godwin has been doing it perfectly in college shows he's ready for some real big boy coverage at the next level.

Shows will and heart to block for teammates and he's able to hold his outside edge.
227364_712b5b3d97f14755a9505a1ff7968577~mv2.gif

One thing that can't be stressed enough about Godwin is how unselfish he is. This is a fourth and one play that is anchored by Godwin. Stud RB Saquan Barkley runs right after making a fantastic cut to the avoid the traffic inside. He gets to the outside and Godwin is there holding his block and securing the first down and much more. Godwin uses great technique staying square to his target and blocking him completely out of the play. If Godwin is unable to first off, establish position, secondly have the sense of urgency off the line of scrimmage and lastly, show the ability to drive back the defender and stay strong while engaged . . . then this play turns into a turnover on downs. Huge play here by Godwin and this is just something to add to his value chart heading into the draft.

Blocking awareness and clutch factor
227364_79f54db599e645ddbe060f5337833360~mv2.gif

I am not going to lie I could watch this clip all day. It's quite simply one of the best plays in his arsenal. Godwin makes a big time block on 2nd and 8 late in the game down three. The block springs Barkley to find enough of a crease to . . . do his thing (he is so going in the first round next year). What's funny about Godwin is I see a ton of Garcon in him but he looks like Steelers legend receiver Hines Ward on this play. Godwin shows off serious tenacity and situational awareness in practically spearing and blocking his assignment completely out of this play. The Rams in my personal opinion lacked this and have been lacking it. I think Godwin checks off many boxes and provides a ton of value for McVay's team to think about. This is one of those clips McVay and company will love seeing.

Weaknesses:

Lacks consistent explosiveness
Maybe it's just me but I do feel like Godwin can sell himself short at times. He is a phenomenal football player and I only believe he is going to keep growing until he is a pro bowl caliber WR. However, there are times where he seems as though he isn't playing to the speed he should be playing. It's not a motivational thing because he still comes back in the play and will show that he has a serious love and passion for the game. I just feel as though maybe he is too inconsistent with his explosiveness and maybe he does have explosiveness but struggles at consistently showing it.

Doesn't use his hands enough at the line when going against press/man coverage
Godwin is one of the best receivers in this class but he does lack something that likely pushes him out of being a first rounder. Godwin doesn't really use his hands much against a press/man defender. He is going to need to at the next level because he can't just rely on his speed when he is going against cornerbacks like Patrick Peterson who will be much faster. Godwin is a good athlete but that doesn't mean immediate success. Now, he is very well technically sound, but he needs to be more physical at the line of scrimmage or he could have a tougher time than other rookies at the next level.

Final Conclusion:
This is my number one target at No.37 overall for the Rams. Chris Godwin has so many strengths as we just covered and his film is full of him having to step up and put his team on his back. I think ultimately this guy resembles another perfect fit like we previously mentioned with Kittle, for the Rams new offense. Godwin, will start on the outside if drafted next to former-Bills wide receiver Robert Woods. Right off the bat you are getting two good route runners and run blockers which is going to be key in Sean McVay's offense. Just imagine Godwin, Woods and Austin on the field as weapons for Jared Goff. That would be a solid group and there is no way the Rams with the amount of capital they put into the offense this off-season would finish last in the league in offense again.

Now, moving away from the Rams for a second, Chris Godwin reminds me of two players in particular. I have said he reminds me a lot of now San Francisco 49er Pierre Garcon and after further film review I believe and said earlier that he is very similar to Pittsburgh Steeler great Hines Ward. Godwin and Garcon as far as pass catching, route running and run-after-the-catch ability are very similar. So why do I think of Ward when I watch Godwin? He has that same tenacity that Ward played with in the steel city. Go watch Hines Ward highlights if you need your memory refreshed, he laid the wood as a receiver. Those big time impact blocks can be seen out of Godwin as well but the great thing about Godwin and Ward is, anyone can "block" but both show their disciplined ability to be impact blocking receivers. If Godwin ends up anyhere near the level of player Ward and Garcon ended up being, consider this a great value pick in the second round.

For every Isaac Bruce there is a Brian Quick, we all know that now unfortunately. I can say with confidence that I do not see Godwin being a Brian Quick. Godwin is not a finished product by any means but he can contribute right away and most importantly give the Rams another starting receiver that should make Goff much more comfortable throwing to moving forward.

What are your thoughts Rams fans? Do you like Godwin? Let us know and stay tuned for the next edition of our Downtown Rams Scouting Report series.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like Goodwin, but his route running skill needs a good bit of work. I'm still a tad torn on him.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Nice post....My only concern...that RoseBowl game....was that the real Goodwin, or was he just pumped up? I mean, he was putting on a show....So was Barkley...It's why I don't think that highly or Adoree Jackson...First Ross then the Penn State game...he's not physical enough...anyhoo, great little post on an outstanding player. Still doubt we go wr in the 2nd.
For every Isaac Bruce there is a Brian Quick, we all know that now unfortunately. I can say with confidence that I do not see Godwin being a Brian Quick.
You would hope....but I can say with confidence, you put Goodwin on the Rams...and have Austin Davis, Case Keenum, Kellen Clemmens, Shaun Hill...and a beat up Sam & Jared throwing him the rock....We might be talking about him like I talk about Tavon Austin...

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Nice post....My only concern...that RoseBowl game....was that the real Goodwin, or was he just pumped up? I mean, he was putting on a show....So was Barkley...It's why I don't think that highly or Adoree Jackson...First Ross then the Penn State game...he's not physical enough...anyhoo, great little post on an outstanding player. Still doubt we go wr in the 2nd.
You would hope....but I can say with confidence, you put Goodwin on the Rams...and have Austin Davis, Case Keenum, Kellen Clemmens, Shaun Hill...and a beat up Sam & Jared throwing him the rock....We might be talking about him like I talk about Tavon Austin...

Bruce was a shining star on the Rams back when they had crap QBs. You could see the talent even though the team sucked. He was instantly my favorite player.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Bruce was a shining star on the Rams back when they had crap QBs. You could see the talent even though the team sucked.
Bruce was a HOF type talent..I believe his 2nd year he took off...You can't compare HOF'ers to other players...They don't match up....I loved Bruce's game as well....Passed Harold Jackson as my favorite Ram of all time....but we always had pretty good wrs....this garbage at wr is new to the Rams....and we always had QB's that could throw deep.

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
Great write-up on your SR!!! But, shhh, keep this guy under wraps; this is the most underrated WR in the draft, and I really want this guy---even in the 2nd round! Godwin's a 1st round talent, he can improve on those things where he is not strong with pro coaching. Godwin looks like an eventual number 1 type receiver; never would have expected him to run 4.42, or put up 19 reps in the bench press. Hopefully, McVay is playing it coy and he sees the talent/potential in this guy. Godwin and Goff===the "G-Men", gotta love that.
Thanks again for the report!!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
227364_fb1dd8cbc38341b1b7d0e9b1eb20e3d5~mv2.webp

https://www.downtownrams.com/single...ms-Scouting-Report-Penn-State-WR-Chris-Godwin

In this new series, we are going to start breaking down our favorite players using media, our own knowledge of the game of football and what to look for in a prospect. This fourth edition of our Downtown Rams Scouting Report we bring you in this writer's opinion, the safest wide receiver in the draft. Chris Godwin shows you exactly what a safe number one receiver prospect should look like. We will now take an in-depth look at his game both from the positive and negative side.

Chris Godwin
6-foot-1
209 pounds
31 5/8 inch arms
9 1/8 inch hands
4.42 forty yard dash
19 reps on 225 lb bench press
36 inch vertical jump
126 inch broad jump

Overview:
Chris Godwin is one of the best wide receiver prospects in this year's NFL draft. He started every game of his college career, all 39 of them and was one of the biggest threats in the Big 10. Godwin finished his college career with 154 receptions, 2,421 yards receiving and 18 touchdowns for the Penn State Nittany Lions. Godwin, fresh off his best career performance in the Rose Bowl decided to declare for the NFL draft. What Godwin brings to the table for NFL teams is the fact he can step in right away and play day one. Godwin has all the tools to be a number one receiver in the NFL. He may not be the big 6-foot-4 Mike Williams or 6-foot-3 Corey Davis of the draft but he checked all the boxes after his combine performance for me, as well as many other draft fans in showing he can be a starting NFL receiver.

Strengths:

Big play ability and ball location
227364_a5e9f1b94b294dd9956ef68bfee85a92~mv2.gif

In this clip, we see a one on one match up Godwin has completely taken over by the time the two get to the end zone. Godwin uses his size advantage to gain leverage and make the big play for a touchdown. QB Trace McSorley lofted it up in what would have been a 50-50 ball situation if Godwin hadn't turned it into a 90-10 ball by the time the two players were in the end zone. This right off the bat shows Godwin's ability to win the end zone fade but on top of that, it shows his ability to high point the football. Godwin is going to be used a ton in this situation at the next level and he is going to win the majority of the time.

Hand-eye coordination and keen concentration
227364_4e9f243f1dca4f888175cb78d6d17871~mv2.gif

Godwin is one on one with defensive back Iman Marshall. Marshall actually makes a good play due to McSorley underthrowing the pass but Godwin sticks with it. Just watch how Godwin naturally follows the ball bobbling off his hands with his eyes. While he is doing that he has to do a 180-degree spin which makes it incredibly difficult to concentrate on the ball. Godwin makes the play and shifts the momentum of the entire Rose Bowl game on this play alone. Big time catch by a big time player.

Field awareness and hand strength
227364_153db39a4b40422086934e9b1bc167dc~mv2.gif

This is one of those miraculous plays that just commonly show up for Godwin on tape. This is the same game, Godwin and the Nittany Lions need a first down so he makes sure he makes his cut on the route past the sticks. In doing this, Godwin has established forward progress for the first down conversion as long as he catches it. McSorley throws an errant pass away from the receiver that Godwin stabs at with one hand and has the strength to bring it into his body and secure the catch. The huge catch allows them to extend the drive and score right before halftime. It also saved what would have been a guaranteed interception into the arms of Adoree' Jackson.

Able to make the contested catch and fight for every yard
227364_7ae3f7c20e464272ae9049d8ec955fb4~mv2.gif

Godwin in this clip just looks like a freak of a man. He goes up and snatches the ball out of the air while pretty much being wrapped up and tackled. Instead, he slips out of safety Leon McQuay III's clutches and continues to try to push forward and gain an extra five yards. This is a player that plays a lot like Pierre Garcon now of the San Francisco 49ers, every yard truly matters to him and that is something that is useful in the NFL. Maybe the yards don't mean much to a team here but you can be sure Godwin's ability to fight for every yard will come useful someday.

Break-away speed to stretch the field
227364_1c55ea015c5f4910a961e412f787d9b1~mv2.gif

Now, many have flagged Godwin for his lack of straight line speed but he should have silenced the crowd after running a 4.42 at the combine. Godwin is fast, he may not look as fast as say John Ross, but this is still a fast player. In this play, you see his ability to break through and blow by the defense. Another box that can be checked off for Godwin as he is seen blowing by as many as three different defensive backs and taking it all the way to the house for six.

Ability to run quality routes and sell them as well
227364_3fd074ead4904620bd165ec661bf4b35~mv2.gif

This right here you don't see every day in college. Godwin completely schools his man by using a double move 10 yards downfield. So why does the defender bite so easily? Because Godwin sells the route to perfection. From the moment the ball is snapped he sprints downfield versus a safety playing far off him. Godwin uses the sprint out of the gate to sell the route as a streak pattern down the sideline. Well, it is that route but what the defender isn't ready for is Godwin to turn his body slow down 10 yards down field give a little head fake and then accelerate right back up the field. The defender bites because every inch of this play is done perfectly by Godwin. Double moves work in the NFL and the fact Godwin has been doing it perfectly in college shows he's ready for some real big boy coverage at the next level.

Shows will and heart to block for teammates and he's able to hold his outside edge.
227364_712b5b3d97f14755a9505a1ff7968577~mv2.gif

One thing that can't be stressed enough about Godwin is how unselfish he is. This is a fourth and one play that is anchored by Godwin. Stud RB Saquan Barkley runs right after making a fantastic cut to the avoid the traffic inside. He gets to the outside and Godwin is there holding his block and securing the first down and much more. Godwin uses great technique staying square to his target and blocking him completely out of the play. If Godwin is unable to first off, establish position, secondly have the sense of urgency off the line of scrimmage and lastly, show the ability to drive back the defender and stay strong while engaged . . . then this play turns into a turnover on downs. Huge play here by Godwin and this is just something to add to his value chart heading into the draft.

Blocking awareness and clutch factor
227364_79f54db599e645ddbe060f5337833360~mv2.gif

I am not going to lie I could watch this clip all day. It's quite simply one of the best plays in his arsenal. Godwin makes a big time block on 2nd and 8 late in the game down three. The block springs Barkley to find enough of a crease to . . . do his thing (he is so going in the first round next year). What's funny about Godwin is I see a ton of Garcon in him but he looks like Steelers legend receiver Hines Ward on this play. Godwin shows off serious tenacity and situational awareness in practically spearing and blocking his assignment completely out of this play. The Rams in my personal opinion lacked this and have been lacking it. I think Godwin checks off many boxes and provides a ton of value for McVay's team to think about. This is one of those clips McVay and company will love seeing.

Weaknesses:

Lacks consistent explosiveness
Maybe it's just me but I do feel like Godwin can sell himself short at times. He is a phenomenal football player and I only believe he is going to keep growing until he is a pro bowl caliber WR. However, there are times where he seems as though he isn't playing to the speed he should be playing. It's not a motivational thing because he still comes back in the play and will show that he has a serious love and passion for the game. I just feel as though maybe he is too inconsistent with his explosiveness and maybe he does have explosiveness but struggles at consistently showing it.

Doesn't use his hands enough at the line when going against press/man coverage
Godwin is one of the best receivers in this class but he does lack something that likely pushes him out of being a first rounder. Godwin doesn't really use his hands much against a press/man defender. He is going to need to at the next level because he can't just rely on his speed when he is going against cornerbacks like Patrick Peterson who will be much faster. Godwin is a good athlete but that doesn't mean immediate success. Now, he is very well technically sound, but he needs to be more physical at the line of scrimmage or he could have a tougher time than other rookies at the next level.

Final Conclusion:
This is my number one target at No.37 overall for the Rams. Chris Godwin has so many strengths as we just covered and his film is full of him having to step up and put his team on his back. I think ultimately this guy resembles another perfect fit like we previously mentioned with Kittle, for the Rams new offense. Godwin, will start on the outside if drafted next to former-Bills wide receiver Robert Woods. Right off the bat you are getting two good route runners and run blockers which is going to be key in Sean McVay's offense. Just imagine Godwin, Woods and Austin on the field as weapons for Jared Goff. That would be a solid group and there is no way the Rams with the amount of capital they put into the offense this off-season would finish last in the league in offense again.

Now, moving away from the Rams for a second, Chris Godwin reminds me of two players in particular. I have said he reminds me a lot of now San Francisco 49er Pierre Garcon and after further film review I believe and said earlier that he is very similar to Pittsburgh Steeler great Hines Ward. Godwin and Garcon as far as pass catching, route running and run-after-the-catch ability are very similar. So why do I think of Ward when I watch Godwin? He has that same tenacity that Ward played with in the steel city. Go watch Hines Ward highlights if you need your memory refreshed, he laid the wood as a receiver. Those big time impact blocks can be seen out of Godwin as well but the great thing about Godwin and Ward is, anyone can "block" but both show their disciplined ability to be impact blocking receivers. If Godwin ends up anyhere near the level of player Ward and Garcon ended up being, consider this a great value pick in the second round.

For every Isaac Bruce there is a Brian Quick, we all know that now unfortunately. I can say with confidence that I do not see Godwin being a Brian Quick. Godwin is not a finished product by any means but he can contribute right away and most importantly give the Rams another starting receiver that should make Goff much more comfortable throwing to moving forward.

What are your thoughts Rams fans? Do you like Godwin? Let us know and stay tuned for the next edition of our Downtown Rams Scouting Report series.
He was picked 43 in the ROD Mock Draft, and that's probably about where he'll go in the real NFL Draft! JMHO!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
He reminds me of our new WR, Woods.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I like Goodwin, but his route running skill needs a good bit of work. I'm still a tad torn on him.
Problem is if you watch his tape in 2015 they had him running real NFL routes with Hackenberg throwing to him. McSorley was bad and this offense in 2016 was pure college offense...

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Thank you. The Rose Bowl game was him finally being featured on the big stage. Btw Barkley is the best RB in the country going into next season he is a freak. Jackson got hurt early on and missed the majority of the game but I understand what you are saying. For the record Austin Davis back at the beginning of 2014 I would take as our starting QB but the rest I get. Hopefully we end up deciding between Godwin and Engram. In that case I will be happy either way.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Bruce was a shining star on the Rams back when they had crap QBs. You could see the talent even though the team sucked. He was instantly my favorite player.
That's why its a complete joke he's not a HOF and everyone is still whining about T.O.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Bruce was a HOF type talent..I believe his 2nd year he took off...You can't compare HOF'ers to other players...They don't match up....I loved Bruce's game as well....Passed Harold Jackson as my favorite Ram of all time....but we always had pretty good wrs....this garbage at wr is new to the Rams....and we always had QB's that could throw deep.
Was not comparing just felt as though it would set my point a second rounder can be a bruce or they can be a quick. Both picked in the second you know?

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Great write-up on your SR!!! But, shhh, keep this guy under wraps; this is the most underrated WR in the draft, and I really want this guy---even in the 2nd round! Godwin's a 1st round talent, he can improve on those things where he is not strong with pro coaching. Godwin looks like an eventual number 1 type receiver; never would have expected him to run 4.42, or put up 19 reps in the bench press. Hopefully, McVay is playing it coy and he sees the talent/potential in this guy. Godwin and Goff===the "G-Men", gotta love that.
Thanks again for the report!!!
Absolutely couldn't have said it any better! Thank you for reading and supporting. Keep the Godwin hype train rolling.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Problem is if you watch his tape in 2015 they had him running real NFL routes with Hackenberg throwing to him..

Christian Hackenberg IMHO was one of the worst QB's I've seen and JMHO....I knew he would be over drafted because of size and arm strength, but he was just not very good. As to Chris Godwin, he has great measureables and ran a very good 40 time, I like him, however, he could disappear for a half and then take over the game.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Christian Hackenberg IMHO was one of the worst QB's I've seen and JMHO....I knew he would be over drafted because of size and arm strength, but he was just not very good. As to Chris Godwin, he has great measureables and ran a very good 40 time, I like him, however, he could disappear for a half and then take over the game.
Hack was 56 MPH, along with a few other guys, to the top two, Lynch - 59, and Goff, 58 MPH, on the radar. Wentz was 57 MPH. It's Hack's, always rosy cheeks that bother me.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
OH trust me! Hackenberg I took off my board. High character person but I blacklisted him cause he just sucked. My point was as bad as Hackenberg was...McSorley is twice as bad.