Does this change anyone's mind?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
>>You can't "toughen up" a GROWN ass man! Either u have it or u don't.<<

The military might have a vastly different opinion!

Nah, the Military isn't about making people tough, it's about making them disciplined. If you're tough you go into a tough MOS, if you're not tough you don't go into a tough MOS. If you're not tough and you're in a tough MOS you get weeded out, simple as that.

You either got it or you don't, I know that my unit especially didn't waste time trying to make soft guys into tough guys. You can't make someone an Alpha male, you just have to be one.

In terms of changing my mind about the situation, it doesn't. Green light from his coaches or not, he crossed the line and what he did was inexcusable. The only thing that the new developments change is my opinion of the coaching staff really.

jjab360

Legend
That entire organization just needs a reboot, IMO. I remember from watching Hard Knocks that Philbin seemed oddly disconnected from his players, not a people person at all. That team obviously needs a real head coach, a leader of men, who can set the idiots in that locker room straight.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg

Kinda makes me think a lot of self righteous types have been played...yet again by sleazy self serving.

Didn't see that coming

Tho the last time I chirped in on this the whole darn enchilada was deleted (perhaps I should thank someone) Truth is, Cogs should have really known better than to leave certain content on VM, regardless of how much trust he...erhh had in the individual. (cogs apparently thought they were friends IMO)

Yeah.....http://msn.foxsports.com/lacesout/dolphins-players-express-dismay-over-incognito-martin-situation/

Love to see someone spin this...I'm guessing some are feeling a little gullible here.

Then again

Last edited by a moderator:

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ah, so it's the media who are the real bullies in this story?

No, that's not what I'm saying at all. I just think that the media went a little gung-ho. Friends or not, you don't talk to your buddy like that IMO. I just don't know what to think of it all anymore. To many players have Cogs back for it to be as bad as they say. Idk the reason.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
If a team can't look out for each other in the locker room, they are not looking out for each other on the field. This destroys the chemistry of the group.