Do you think..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
That there will be a large cheese head section at dome Sunday. I hope not. I don't want to hear the announcers say how their fans travel well :amped:

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Sgt. Ram said:
That there will be a large cheese head section at dome Sunday. I hope not. I don't want to hear the announcers say how their fans travel well :amped:

Probably... There was last time they traveled to StL

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Sgt. Ram said:
I would expect there will be,same time zone, season ticket sales down due to abysmal showings over the last 7 years, Cardinals in the playoffs distracting the fan base .
I doubt we get the same overall effect Seattle did, but we can still have some effect, dunno why I say we though,I'm not going.
I am however refraining from any cheese consumption during the game so as to demonstrate my solidarity with the team.