Do it.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
since marshall faulk retired, or Bradfords first game.

Hard choice tbh.

I duno man, they called me Footsteps Falco.

I mean the one who sucked in the Sugar Bowl, became the boat scrubber, and went on to beat the Sentinels and win the smokin cheerleader while locking the old man QB in the closet. :sneaky:

Wonder if they ever let him out. :LOL:

fearsomefour

Legend
I91Oh5.jpg

That is all :)
"Churros!! Get your churros here!!!!"
that is the only job TT should have with the Rams.

ShaneFalco

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
"Churros!! Get your churros here!!!!"
that is the only job TT should have with the Rams.
maybe we would get some people in the dome for once to buy some churros then.

I mean the one who sucked in the Sugar Bowl, became the boat scrubber, and went on to beat the Sentinels and win the smokin cheerleader while locking the old man QB in the closet. :sneaky:

Wonder if they ever let him out. :LOL:
my hair is too pretty to play football again.

Im off to watch Broncos Colts!

fancents86

Starter
I find it ironic that fans of a team who couldn't even score a touchdown in a whole 4 qtrs thinks their team is too good for Tebow. Hell did we even get within 20 yds of their end zone the entire game??? I think we should be exhausting all options. If fisher is all about "pounding the rock", isn't that what Tebow does best?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I find it ironic that fans of a team who couldn't even score a touchdown in a whole 4 qtrs thinks their team is too good for Tebow. Hell did we even get within 20 yds of their end zone the entire game??? I think we should be exhausting all options. If fisher is all about "pounding the rock", isn't that what Tebow does best?
No, that's just all he does. I think people are mistaking a philosophy to run the ball with a game plan to ONLY run the ball. I think the desire to have a passing game is more prevalent than the desire to run. We just need one to be more successful before the other one will.

fancents86

Starter
He does run more than he throws, but if our o line is going to play like it did today for the majority of the season, we may need a guy who can run.

fearsomefour

Legend
Tim Tebow can only make two throws....little short drop offs and big rainbows. Big rainbows indicate a weak arm generally. Denver would run isolation routes and alignments that would leave a WR one on one and Tebow would toss up a jump ball basically.
It is delusional to think Tebow is an NFL QB. If someone like Leinart, who was a much, much more talented passer than Tebow, really had no shot to make NFL throws on a consistent basis Tebow has zero chance.
Let it go.

ShaneFalco

he was the most consistent passer in the 4th quarter out of all the league. So...

ShaneFalco

having 1 or 2 incompletions on the last few possesions for the offense.

How to explain Tim Tebow? He has a QB rating of 110.2 after the third quarter

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_19526658

i believe it was around 90 overall averaged on all his 4th quarters.

here is another.

"It is also incredible how Tebow improves in the fourth quarter. We all know that he isn't the most technically sound passer in the league. There are times when he is down right awful.

However, his numbers tell a different story when the final quarter rolls around.

Tebow's completion percentage jumps up by 10 points on his season total and six of his 11 passing touchdowns have come in the fourth quarter. His quarterback rating also makes a big jump by 23 points. Not to mention all of his running statistics improve including three of his five rushing touchdowns have come in the fourth."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/991286-tim-tebow-and-the-best-4th-quarter-qbs-of-all-time

Last edited by a moderator:

fancents86

Starter
That is truth. I remember seeing that stat. He was the worst passer until the 4th where he was the best passer in the league lol. Doesn't make much sense but that's why his 4th qtrs were so good.

ShaneFalco

That is truth. I remember seeing that stat. He was the worst passer until the 4th where he was the best passer in the league lol. Doesn't make much sense but that's why his 4th qtrs were so good.
Divine intervention :)

StevenG-BR

Rookie
F it. Why not?

Let's sign Tebow, Garrard and Pryor. Put a new QB in each series until we get a TD. If they get the score, they get to play the next series. If not, we switch.

fancents86

Starter
F it. Why not?

Let's sign Tebow, Garrard and Pryor. Put a new QB in each series until we get a TD. If they get the score, they get to play the next series. If not, we switch.
This made me laugh for the first time today. Thank you.