Dear Foles Haters...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Please stop. He's not going anywhere, we just signed the guy an extension. Yeah maybe he's not the greatest but he's far from the worst in the NFL. We have other issues to focus on anyway.

Not going to turn this into a "what we need" thread, just please stop it with the ridiculous Foles hating. Can't believe some of the stuff I read on here regarding our QB.

Shuie3225

Starter
Dude are you watching the same guy?

Our passing offense was better last year with Austin fucking Davis. And we had no threat of Gurley and a mediocre Tavon.

Foles is garbage.

mst1981

Rookie
Please stop. He's not going anywhere, we just signed the guy an extension. Yeah maybe he's not the greatest but he's far from the worst in the NFL. We have other issues to focus on anyway.

Not going to turn this into a "what we need" thread, just please stop it with the ridiculous Foles hating. Can't believe some of the stuff I read on here regarding our QB.

Foles hasn't been great but it doesn't do him any favours that our offensive play calling, and ergo our offense, is horrendously conservative. I feel like scratching my eyes out at some of the stuff I'm seeing.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Please stop what? Foles was shocking today. He deserves every bit of criticism tonight.

The thousands of wayward throws and constant checkdowns are ridiculous. At the start of the season I was willing to put it down to poor OL and running a new system. But its week 9 now, he needs to step up and make a fu cking play. We're the worst offence in the NFL.. THE WORST.. Comes down to him

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
He simply can't hit a good throw when his first read isn't there. He goes straight into happy feet mode and it throws his balance off.

similar to this.
766bafa8145ede40c57c274f36007707.jpg

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

Not sure why you started this thread, but since you did....

IMO, he's the worst Rams QB that I've seen play since Dieter Brock. Whether he's going anywhere or not, will be synonymous with whether we, as a team, go anywhere or not.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol that 2 ye

Lol that 2 year extention with escape clauses in it, that's what you mean. Foles suck

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I've been critical of our offense, our OL, and our O coaching staff for several years now, and I won't stop until we field a decent unit. Our QB play has been sub par, we resigned Foles basically sight unseen, our vaunted LT looks like a high school freshman in pass protection, our WRs look great in the weight room and practice field but are inconsistent on game day. I've said these things for a while and I doubt I stop until they prove to be other than below average to average players.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
He simply can't hit a good throw when his first read isn't there. He goes straight into happy feet mode and it throws his balance off.

similar to this.
766bafa8145ede40c57c274f36007707.jpg
He didn't even throw to his first read, when his primary was wide open, and he had all day. Set the tone for the rest of the game.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe the
Foles hasn't been great but it doesn't do him any favours that our offensive play calling, and ergo our offense, is horrendously conservative. I feel like scratching my eyes out at some of the stuff I'm seeing.
You are conservative because of Foles I have yet to see foles hit a receiver in STRIDE lol. Maybe that's why he didn't throw Britt the ball when he was wide open lol afraid he couldn't throw it far enough

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm not sure anyone hates him.
His play lately, though...

Hate it.

mst1981

Rookie
Maybe the

You are conservative because of Foles I have yet to see foles hit a receiver in STRIDE lol. Maybe that's why he didn't throw Britt the ball when he was wide open lol afraid he couldn't throw it far enough

Maybe Foles doesn't help, but we were conservative before him. It's the Fisher way.

TXRams86

The Infamous
I've been the biggest Foles supporter since we got him.
With that being said, there's nothing to lose starting Keenum next game.
I'm sure Keenum can put up the same 150 yards and 0 TDs Foles has been putting up.
The only thing Foles has going for him these past 2 games is 0 INTs (and that may be the difference between starting Foles over Keenum at this point).

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Foles did not have a good game, hell, he's only had a couple of good games this season, but its not just Foles. Foles isnt the 1 that dropped numerous passes this season, Foles hasnt mised blocks allowing free runners several times this season.

And who would you replace Foles with? I think most of us would agree that Bradford probably would not have made it this far into the season with the protection Foles had had, Foles has surprised me by getting up many times this season, he may not be Aaron Rogers or Tom Brady but he is the best option the Rams had coming into this season and has proven to be one tough son of a bitch

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't hate Foles. He's a tough guy and I respect that. But his performance is dogshit. And that's unacceptable to me. I wish we had other options but we don't. Yet again, our QB play is holding this team back. Give us even Jay Cutler and we're a contender.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Possibly the dumbest, most ill timed thread ever.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe Foles doesn't help, but we were conservative before him. It's the Fisher way.
My point is we are conservative but when we do open up the play book ie, the ayers that never was too Britt, Foles can't convert