DRAFT Day three: Rds 4 through 7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Arizona's pick is awesome. Loved Taylor-Demerson as a prospect.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Wonder if there is anything we can do to get into the 4th. Some really nice and unexpected guys still on the board. Going to be tough to see them all disappear before we pick
Next year's 3rd could do it.

Memphis Ram

Legend
What the hey.

I'm guessing that Georgia State, OT, Travis Glover is the Rams next selection.

Last edited:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I for one hope they pick Rosebooms' replacement today!
I don’t see a lot of good options to do that at this point. Maybe Curtis Jacobs from PSU, if you want an old school LB type then Grey from Texas.
They might not wanna wait till the undrafted guys sign to find a kicker. Pick the best one available in the 6th. It is a position of need.
I wouldn’t wait. There should be urgency for that position. Kicker is currently the biggest need on the Rams. I’d be fine if they used their 5th rounder on a kicker.
Some names I wouldn't mind hearing today...
Jaylen Ford
Ryan Flournoy
Logan Lee
Gabe Hall
Decamerion Richardson
Garrett Greenfield
Joshua Karty
I like Flornoy too, Jalen Comer, or Johnny Wilson are good prospects at WR

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Ouch, Dorlus was one of my hopes and is very good value here. Would have looked as nice depth for us

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
But seriously, did TJ Tampa sleep with the commissioners daughter? Its odd that he is still on the board and no news about hit.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They won't have their second next year. I don't wanna see them give up their 3rd to move up today. The draft calculator is not end all be all but somewhere in the 120's is similar value to our 5th and one of our 6th's. So its doable if they really want a certain guy.
I do hope they do that. The talent in this round compared to the 5th is going to be a pretty large gap.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
But seriously, did TJ Tampa sleep with the commissioners daughter? Its odd that he is still on the board and no news about hit.
Definitely must have some mud on the resume we don't know about

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Now WR run is going to start. Better trade up RAMS