DRAFT Day three: Rds 4 through 7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Don't know a ton about him, but PFF seems to rate him pretty highly and I trust Rams 5th round picks.

Now trade some of those 6th to get up and grab a WR like Washington.

Played for Zach Wilson's favorite team, the Cougars.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Don't know a ton about him, but PFF seems to rate him pretty highly and I trust Rams 5th round picks.

Now trade some of those 6th to get up and grab a WR like Washington.
He can be a designated Pass Rusher. He's considered an Edge but can rush the passer from anywhere along the defensive line. He has a relentless motor and great charachter.
I think people will be very happy with Jackson

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Another edge? When we have so many other needs?

According to whom? Rams passed on other positions for a reason. Must either be comfortable with what we have, or feel depth is more important than a potential upgrade

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Is McVay secretly excusing himself every so often to go cry in the bathroom over the lack of Offensive players being drafted so far?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
He can be a designated Pass Rusher. He's considered an Edge but can rush the passer from anywhere along the defensive line. He has a relentless motor and great charachter.
I think people will be very happy with Jackson
That's why I said it was a good pick even though I was on the Malik Washington train.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Is McVay secretly excusing himself every so often to go cry in the bathroom over the lack of Offensive players being drafted so far?
Or all this talk about focusing on offense was a smokescreen? He knows the defense needs to be better if they want to make a deep playoff run.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
95% of the time these top NFL reporters like Rapoport and Schefter say to keep an eye on something, it’s because they know something is about to happen but they can’t just come out and say it.

Reports came out today and said we reached out to Denver about Sutton, and then Denver drafted Troy Franklin, and then Rapoport got on NFL Network and basically hinted that Courtlans Sutton could be on the move. If we don’t draft a WR, I gotta believe it’s because we are going after Sutton hard.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
They could get to the top of the 6th, 177, the comp one we should of had for Mayfield, with 196 and 209

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I think you will see a returner and or WR added...Kind of like a Demarcus Robinson type or Brandon Powell. Vets, that know what they are doing, that can step in and help if needed. And maybe they view Tyler Johnson like that after being here for a year.

Last edited:

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Wow, I was going to post a meme of a German bar maid making a pick, but never did, and yet here it happened. The only prediction I got right thus far.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Remember the reports of last year that the Rams wanted to solidify the offense last year and hit D this year?

They stuck to a plan.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Fuck you, Panthers, I wanted CSW!