Dante Fowler hurt

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
@ESPNdirocco: Dante Fowler Jr just went down holding left knee. Got hurt in 11 on 11.

@ESPNdirocco: Fowler being helped off the field now.

-- oh, Jacksonville.

I really hope this isn't severe. I like DF quite a bit.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@Amanda1010XL: Dante Fowler went down during practice. Took a few minutes to get back up and then limped off the field. Seemed like it was his knee.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
@ryanohalloran: Cart at trainers tent for fowler. He's sitting up on trainers table.

-------------

Can you imagine? Of course, we all can. But the first day???

A55VA6

Legend
Damn... I hope it's not an ACL or something. I hate seeing rookies with great potential go down before the year even starts.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay

@BenVolin: Wait, was Fowler injured in 11 on 11 drills? Those are expressly prohibited until Phase 3 of the offseason, which begins May 19

@ryanohalloran: Fowler walking gingerly with two trainers helping him.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
@tealtalk: Seemed to be in decent spirits all things considered. Trainer was holding his knee with both hands.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Jeezums... I hope he's OK. Seems like a great kid with tremendous talent.
How much trouble is Jax in if they're running 11 on 11 already?

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Jeezums... I hope he's OK. Seems like a great kid with tremendous talent

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Jeezums... I hope he's OK. Seems like a great kid with tremendous talent.
How much trouble is Jax in if they're running 11 on 11 already?

Good question- maybe a lot. I find it hard to believe they would break the rules in an open practice like that so there my be some exception for rookie camp.

Here is the play

@TrevorSikkema: This looks bad #Fowler #Jags (via @cweeks85) http://t.co/NR4ivs57ST

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
great now I'm gonna start waiting for one of these posts to pop up for the Rams

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
great now I'm gonna start waiting for one of these posts to pop up for the Rams

Someone is gonna throw out there back trying to lift the million dollars in the back of the truck that fisher brings for the rookies to see.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Jaguars just can't catch a break. A few Jags fans I know just texted me like "there goes our season" and"just shoot me". It's sad that we're still 4 months out and they already have no hope. I just want to see them succeed.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Good question- maybe a lot. I find it hard to believe they would break the rules in an open practice like that so there my be some exception for rookie camp.

Here is the play

@TrevorSikkema: This looks bad #Fowler #Jags (via @cweeks85) http://t.co/NR4ivs57ST

Just looked at the action involved. That was bad, really bad. The way the knee bent inwards and all. Plus, this was not some little walk through. Helmets and shorts, full speed.

Maybe, just maybe (knocking on wood) our turn of bad luck has been passed on? Not wishing it on anyone but come on, we have carried more than our fair share of injuries over the years.

Get well, DF, the league needs you.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Wow saw the video posted. Does not look good for Fowler. I hate to see anything bad like that happen to anyone especially a kid that seems to be a good guy.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Jaguars didn't think to start off with some simple stretching exercises? WTF

They just killed that guy