DAMMIT!!! I'm going CRAZY!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You checked out the '18 Senna GTR Mack?

I mostly just like looking at them. My tailbone couldn’t take actually being in one for any length of time.

Honestly, if I could have any car on the planet knowing I’d have to garage and insure it (even if money was no object), I’d probably have to decide between the Mercedes-AMG S63 and the Mercedes S560 4Matic.

I’d say the S65 Maybach, but the super awesome part of that car is the back seat.

Love the look of the McLarens 570 and 650 which a mortal could own as opposed to the Hypercars like the Aventadors which are sold out...forever. And is it just me or is Ferrari becoming...blah. I don’t care about $50M museum pieces. If I could own something, I’d want to drive it. It’s sad when a sub $90k Nissan GT-R can smoke almost anything Ferrari makes at 2-4x the price. And the Chevy Vette ZR1 is eating Ferrari’s lunch. At every segment, at least two companies are doing it better.

If I had to chose something, the most radical I could go would probably be the Audi R8 V10 plus. If that didn’t fit for whatever reason, then the Acura NSX.

That McLaren Senna GTR track car would break my back before the end of the first lap.

Back in the real world?

If I could figure out the cost of maintenance, I could swing a V12 BMW Alpina B7. Saw a blue (cuz Rams...duh) 2014 that was in pristine condition for 40k with pretty low miles. But since my maintenance budget is basically zero, I’ll have to stick with my Honda Accord EX hybrid...

Oh, and did you see the new Tesla Roadster announcement? Truly drool worthy numbers and the silhouette is amazing. So clean. Probably still break my back, but... it shore do look purdy...

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Double DAMMIT!!!

FA starts in the 14th... I THOUGHT TODAY WAS THE 14th!!!

I’m so lost...

Def not making any life decisions right now.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
giphy.gif