Congrats Chris Long & Danny A!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I just have to congratulate two of my all time favourite Rams on Reaching the SuperBowl. Chris Long & Danny Amendola. I'm glad it worked out for Chris, especially as I think there was plenty of tread on the tires of him as a Ram.

096d4d4cdf8e4ee3a844d732f6a18a0a.jpg

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Yeah Chris Long deserves a taste of success after all those years of being let down on the Rams. Never heard him complain and was a good teammate by all accounts. Johnny Hekker tweeted his congrats which would suggest Chris was highly thought of.

Still don't necessarily think it was the wrong move to get rid but he would have been the one I'd have kept out of him JL55 (currently unemployed as far as i know) and Jared "hands up, don't catch" Cook (who, by the way, returned to form in the title game yesterday with some easy drops after he was showered with praise last week).

TexasRam

Legend
Totally happy for both them. Especially Long who has always taken the high road and shown class. Never complained as a Ram or tooted his own horn even when he was leading the league in QB pressures.

At least if the pats win I will have a reason to celebrate.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Totally happy for both them. Especially Long who has always taken the high road and shown class. Never complained as a Ram or tooted his own horn even when he was leading the league in QB pressures.

At least if the pats win I will have a reason to celebrate.

Same here - I'll be rooting for Chris to get his Championship ring - the guy sure does deserve it

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll be rooting for the Falcons, but will not be unhappy if they get a ring.

These playoffs sure do highlight how damn far we have to grow before we can even think about competing.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'll be rooting for the Falcons, but will not be unhappy if they get a ring.

These playoffs sure do highlight how damn far we have to grow before we can even think about competing.
We would have been humiliated by any of the 4 teams playing yesterday - So sad, but so true.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I just have to congratulate two of my all time favourite Rams on Reaching the SuperBowl. Chris Long & Danny Amendola. I'm glad it worked out for Chris, especially as I think there was plenty of tread on the tires of him as a Ram.

096d4d4cdf8e4ee3a844d732f6a18a0a.jpg

L9oQv_s-200x150.gif

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
I thought Jared Cook did well yesterday.!

Chris Long would have helped. The Pats basicly traded him for Easley.

Regarding Jared Cook, I think what he's meaning is that Jared Cook did very bad in a Rams scheme. He went to an offense that utilize the skills.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i dont have the hate for the pats that most rams fans have (i wasnt a fan of the rams...or even the NFL to a certain extent when we "lost" to the pats) ...so ill be rooting for the pats purely because of Danny A and Long

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
meh.....Chris played well...Hogan....ahahahahahahah. Naw, Long did ok...Danny may not have caught a pass. Jared Cook was fine. 2 drops...but finished 7-79 yards or something. 1 td. Forced him the ball...Like you're supposed to do.

I'm not into rooting for former players once they leave. We do that alot. Let good players go...It needs to stop.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Nope, once Ram players leave the team and especially if they go to the Pats or 9ers I'm no longer cheering for them.

Go Falcons!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Cook will disappoint the moment they give him a fat, long term deal. I hope the Packers are smarter than that, and I expect Jared to take the most money from some losing organization where he can fade into obscurity while being paid well. Dude is garbage and good riddance.

As to Chris Long, I never root for former Rams with other teams. But that said I am happy for the guy, because he's a good dude and team player who took his lumps without ever complaining. #respect.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
I like Chris as a person but he's gonna help the patriots win their ring as much as Proehl did with the Colts in 06. Right place at the right time. He has 2 sacks for the year I think in his reserve pass rushing role. No way the Rams should have kept him at his salary. Look what the Pats paid him and it says it all about his performance. Glad he gets to taste some success from a team perspective though. Great locker room guy.