Concept Helmets

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
crap - can we delete this thread or merge it? I guess I didnt take a good look.

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
Did anybody else feel offended by these helmets? Rams helmets not having horns on them is a blasphemy!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Very creative but no thanks.

a7cce7a377cdf2910df95d9fe253809d_crop_exact.jpg
This sucks all they did was copy and paste the logo on the helmet...This is atrocious...It all about the Horns, about the Horns, about the Horns, No treble!

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
Bigger design and neon colors = better? Some really ugly helmets there. Leave the horns alone. And why is there an Oilers helmet in the mix?

A55VA6

Legend
Don't know why you all hate them. I think they're pretty tough. I do prefer the horns though.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Removing The HORNS from the helmet would be sacrilege and grounds for divorce!:mad:
This concept reminds me of when you would get a mini plastic helmet out of a gum ball machine and the sticker was to small.:ROFLMAO:
th

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
Don't know why you all hate them. I think they're pretty tough. I do prefer the horns though.
Well I personally hate them because they took away the one thing that made me fall in love with the Rams.

For example, I see it as them telling me that they have a better concept of my girlfriend but she's going to have a smaller butt than before. What?!!.... No, that's the reason I asked her out in the first place, lol.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Ugliest fucking thing I've ever seen. Period.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
I took a peak at all of the helmets. Only one, in my opinion is an improvement.
LehFhwi.jpg

Jmo but I prefer the tiger stripes on the helmets. It goes better with the stripe thing the have going w/the Bengals unis.

I only enjoyed a handful: Bills, Bucs, Chargers, Cowboys, Jags (almost a carbon copy), Jets, Lions, Titans. However aesthetically I don't think any are an improvement over the current helmets for the respective teams. Also not a fan of the "bigger is better" concept. The freakishly big logos just look terrible on most of these helmets.

Last edited:

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
A second grader could of designed better helmets then these. Just slap a logo on the side. What crap.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Question is, does the Oilers helmet belong to Tennessee or Houston. I can see all of the outrage in Houston sports fans if it was for the Titans.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Question is, does the Oilers helmet belong to Tennessee or Houston. I can see all of the outrage in Houston sports fans if it was for the Titans.
Yea, for some reason, they decided to do 33 helmets, and the Oilers logo is the extra. I think they are terrible, all of them. The only one I think is an improvement is the Jacksonville, and that is only because their current helmet is ridiculous.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Jmo but I prefer the tiger stripes on the helmets. It goes better with the stripe thing the have going w/the Bengals unis.

I only enjoyed a handful: Bills, Bucs, Chargers, Cowboys, Jags (almost a carbon copy), Jets, Lions, Titans. However aesthetically I don't think any are an improvement over the current helmets for the respective teams. Also not a fan of the "bigger is better" concept. The freakishly big logos just look terrible on most of these helmets.
I don't like the huge one but the Bengals have about the ugliest uniform in the league. I don't like the current striped helmet. I think it would be cool if they did something to the helmet like the LSU tiger eye on their 50 yard line.
il_fullxfull.358424875_7wuw.jpg

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
no-2.gif

Nope. If that was the helmet, I couldn't watch.

Yes, that's how much the horns mean to me.

The only one of those helmets I like is the Chargers.

V3

Hall of Fame
JMO, but those might be some of the worst concepts I've ever seen. It's like someone from the early 90's designed those.

V3

Hall of Fame
I'll say what I said in the other thread, those look like something a person from the early 90's designed. Holy crap those are bad!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2 threads on helmet designs??
Must be the off season.....