Conan disses the Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend
Conan is a talentless bum too.

He's an N.T.A.C. = No Talent Ass Clown

Talk about wondering how somebody has made it as long as he has......wow....
He must know someone or be giving favors to people.......:whistle:
Really? I think he's kind of funny, but then again I don't watch a lot of late night talk shows.

I have seen a couple of Jimmy Kimmel and Jimmy Fallon monologues though, I think Conan beats those guys pretty easily.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Really? I think he's kind of funny, but then again I don't watch a lot of late night talk shows.

I have seen a couple of Jimmy Kimmel and Jimmy Fallon monologues though, I think Conan beats those guys pretty easily.

That's not saying much IMHO.

It's all somewhat subjective. To each his own.

IMHO all of them = ass clowns

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Yeah I never thought much of Colon :jerkoff:

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Aww what, I thought Conan and the Rams were cool. This affront won't stand. I'll be waiting for the news that breaks where Robert Quinn comes and sacks Conan through his table on live TV.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Aww what, I thought Conan and the Rams were cool. This affront won't stand. I'll be waiting for the news that breaks where Robert Quinn comes and sacks Conan through his table on live TV.

Make it so....

Seriously they should make this happen. Don't worry Conan - you can have a hidden crash mat somewhere for it!

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I think its actually funny, its not like he can make fun of him for being gay. He had to make a joke at someone's expense.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I could at least take it seriously if it was from Conan the Barbarian

fearsomefour

Legend
No not that one...

2wncqq9.jpg

This one...

2gweqys.jpg

The opening monologue is at the link.

Speaking of Michael Sam celebrating, Conan said, "This is historic. This is the first time anyone has celebrated being drafted by the St. Louis Rams." :jerkoff:

:liar:
Haha. I like it.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
There is a reason is show only comes on late at night... But you gotta admit that was pretty good. The joke could have been made about 70% of NFL teams though so I'm not offended.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Ha Ha, yeah, nobody's gonna want to be drafted by the Rams because they will have to sit the bench since our starter's are going to be so damn AWESOME! BITCH!!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Last night he went after the poor cursed, defenseless Cubs.

No, not those cubs...

15br81.jpg

These Cubs...

24omwew.jpg

The over-sized leprechaun must be stopped!

At 0:33 of the link he says, "Over the weekend the Chicago Cubs, a tough time for them, lost their 10,000th game. The Cubs said they don't want fans to think about the 10,000 games their team has lost but to focus on the 100 games they've won."

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Dunno. Thought it was a decent one liner and I would think honestly there would be about25 teams that would have been the target had they drafted MS.