Clowney goes #1 so who do you take at #2 (No Trade Down)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
That would be a tough call for me since I am hoping Clowney does not get picked at #1 and that the Rams DO take him and don't end up trading the pick (unless it was close to a RGIII trade!)! But, if Clowney is picked #1 and the Rams don't trade the pick it would be a close call for me to make between Watkins, Robinson and Mack but I think I would end up choosing Watkins because I think he would make all the other WR's on the team better and how would opposing defenses cover him, Givens and Austin with all their speed?!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Robinson. Plug him in immediately at LG for a season or two while he opens holes in the ground game...and groom him for LT.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I let it up to the guys who know more about the details.

If Fisher and Boudreau are convinced that Robinson will be the best OT in the long run then I would take him.

Otherwise based on what I know I pick Matthews with Mack a very, very close second.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Whomever Coach Bou determines to be the best OL prospect.
I'm of this mindset as well. My choice and plan would be the same as Mojo's, and then he'd be my dominating RT after next season. We'd have one of the best OL's in the league. I'd use the same plan for Matthews.

RamzFanz

Damnit
It would depend on who I believed I could get at 13. If I could get Evans, I'm taking Robinson at 2. If I can't get Evans, I'm taking Watkins at 2 and a FS or CB at 13 unless an OL drops.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Jeff Fisher wants Matthews and could overrule the draft board and take him at two, however, if the Rams stay true to their board than Maxie is going to be upset because Khalil Mack will be donning horns and Gregg Williams will get his man!

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
I'd still turn in Clowney's name because there's no other player worth taking. In the entire draft.

If I can't have Jadeveon then I don't want anybody else at all.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Jeff Fisher wants Matthews and could overrule the draft board and take him at two, however, if the Rams stay true to their board than Maxie is going to be upset because Khalil Mack will be donning horns and Gregg Williams will get his man!
If the 'insider' is to be believed ;)