Clemmings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DLux27

Rookie
Honestly we gotta stop with the Clemmings now. There is obviously something wrong here. All 32 teams passed on him and out of 99 selections so far he is not one of them. I keep reading we coulda, well ya know what we still could cause he's still out there but there isn't something right either he can't play or his medical is bad and all 32 teams agree or he would been drafted by now. He's a day 3 pick, I'll take Big Rob over him cause 1 he's healthy 2 he can play FOOTBALL. Clemmings can work out, he's nasty as hell, really athletic but can he play Football Or is his health that bad? I believe it's not 1 or the other but a combination of the 2.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I am a bit curious. Hell, Cincy took 2 Tackles already and TJ wasn't one of them. Why has everyone has passed on him to this point.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't care. Unless the guy's medical is so bad that he's not going to last 5 years in the league, I'm taking him.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I don't care. Unless the guy's medical is so bad that he's not going to last 5 years in the league, I'm taking him.
I'd of taken him by now. He is a beast. He has played with the fracture for a while. He will be a stud.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Depends on what the deal is. He may not have noticed it, but depending on exactly where the fracture is and what the exacerbation looks like (what it means if it gets worse/actually breaks), teams have all devalued him.

Some fractures aren't a problem, but essentially are "problems in waiting" because they create tremendous instability and all it takes is one thing and then, BAM, a really big man is looking at a foot surgery and frankly, I don't have the numbers in front of me, but I think Big men recover from knees better than they recover from feet.

Bad feet are the kiss of death for big men. Even turf toe can be a really tough injury for a big man. So I dunno. Could be there's something about that fracture that is either inherently dangerous to play on or simply risky enough that teams aren't willing to spend more than a 3rd day pick due to the likelihood of injury and thus, shortened career.

And, if it never breaks? Lucky for the team that drafts him and him, of course.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Depends on what the deal is. He may not have noticed it, but depending on exactly where the fracture is and what the exacerbation looks like (what it means if it gets worse/actually breaks), teams have all devalued him.

Some fractures aren't a problem, but essentially are "problems in waiting" because they create tremendous instability and all it takes is one thing and then, BAM, a really big man is looking at a foot surgery and frankly, I don't have the numbers in front of me, but I think Big men recover from knees better than they recover from feet.

Bad feet are the kiss of death for big men. Even turf toe can be a really tough injury for a big man. So I dunno. Could be there's something about that fracture that is either inherently dangerous to play on or simply risky enough that teams aren't willing to spend more than a 3rd day pick due to the likelihood of injury and thus, shortened career.

And, if it never breaks? Lucky for the team that drafts him and him, of course.

I heard it's not just the foot...I think there was something with the labrum in the shoulder.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I'd still take him. In the 4th round, I'll take a shot on a top 15 talent with medical red flags. I love Clemmings and have been pounding the table for him.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
The guy is super talented and worth a long shot pick. If there is a chance of him being healthy again, I want him.

iced

the difference between media/fan boards and actual teams

gotta be more than medical at this point - i mean hell we just drafted a guy 10 overall with a torn acl :D:cool:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
If he is that talented, we need to keep him away from our division. Take him and sit him.
Just like we did with pro bowl g/c B. Jones.

Seriously. Take him.