Chargers Camp scouting report

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Don’t know if anyone made it out to there training site. Went the last 3 days. No photos (maybe,but deleted?)

Will report later,but Chargers camp is not as Football Fan Viewing friendly as UCI. Sitting in hot bleachers,but can stand as well.Just can’t move around to view each squad.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What I mainly noticed though is the chargers have been working Deally Hard on special teams.They are always at it.

There training camp is not run like Sean Mcvay. Staley is a pasty (who) coach who is hard to spot.My eye site without classes is not that good,so faces from a distance is hard to view for myself.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
5OG.gif

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Day 1 - was alright? What I noticed was there CB’s speed.#24,#25,#26 are starters. #26Samuel is small.Saw him today without pads after practice.Fun guy & lots of spirit. He is a cover CB.

#24 N.Adderly is a CB I like. He covers well & makes plays each day.IMO actually better than Samuel jr.

Chris Harris #25 is an old vet. he balls out.Just a solid CB. Think he will play more inside,Nickle CB ?

#20 today my gf liked his hair. Small CB, but he will be out there a lot on Saturday. T.Campbell.

#8 is interesting? On the sidelines,but must vocal giving small footballs away.K. Sails?? He looks the part on the sidelines.

Hard to keep real track though. There DB’s okay. I’ll say I have a lot more to report though,so just keep with this
right now.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Tell me about it. Had to leave the Pro Shop right away.NFL clear bags rules are sort of a joke ? I think there a must.Saw one with the Chargers logo & had to bail out.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yes - know,but have to give somewhat of a report for myself at least.

QB - We know who the best starter of the 2 teams is.
— Herbert will play though.He looks good,but still young & will force bad passes.
Chase Daniel is Horrible.
Perkins is a question mark.
Hodges- slings it when he gets into a rhythm.
Rams are in good shape with Wolford.He had a solid training camp
& gets the ball out well. Excellent footwork,but of course small.

Rams have an edge at QB once Herbert is done for the game.

Chargers other backup can scramble. He was not impressive though. Might be better than Daniels though ?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
RB - Ekeler is the main guy.Will be top 10 All purpose yards if healthy.Looks like he might rush & receive for 800 yards each.

Behind him there was not much behind him.Darius Bradwell should be more of there power back.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Bottom line

The Rams have more depth at QB & WR.
—Offensive line is a wash- hard call because no real contact.

D- Fronts - AD99 & gang
Chargers are more stout & have depth.

OLB - J.Bosa & Uchenna Nwosu will be better tandem off the edge.Predict NwOSU will have 9 plus sacks .
Leonard Floyd is such a good all around LBer he should have a career high in sacks-has been working really hard on getting off the ball from the edge.
Joey - can rush either side,but basically is a DE.

SS & cb - hard call - RAMsey is so good though. —The Chargers CB’s play hard & fast.The safety’s make plays.D, James jr. is tough.

Special teams -??? Chargers in the preseason wills be better imo.They are paying real attention to deal & putting in the work..

I just will enjoy viewing this game tonight, know nothing rosters better than most.Will have a better idea on evaluations. — any giving Sunday - never know. Some players play better with the lights on.

Chargers 2nd & string offense stinks though.The run game with the 2nd units will be intriguing.