Celebration thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Yeah

I pass most of them by.....

Not a lot of new material

I can respect you passing most of them by... I have no new materiel for you or anything you haven't already heard a hundred times.

I will say though that next week vs Miami coach Fisher is likely to make the change at quarterback. I won't guarantee this happens but after today, I have faith Fisher finally gives in to the future.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I believe they were saying the Yets hadn't allowed a 100 yd receiver all season. Britt is beasting.
That's Fantastic!! :yess:I didn't hear that!!:pillowfight: At the rate he's going he'll shatter that 1000 yard season mark. He'll be the 1st since Holt to do it for the Rams!!(y):D

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I can respect you passing most of them by... I have no new materiel for you or anything you haven't already heard a hundred times.

I will say though that next week vs Miami coach Fisher is likely to make the change at quarterback. I won't guarantee this happens but after today, I have faith Fisher finally gives in to the future.
Interesting thought.

I still would rather this celebration thread doesn't become a start Goff thread. Just sayin'

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Yes, and I'm curious what happens once Goff plays and proves Fisher correct, that he wasn't actually ready to start after all. My guess is then there will be less "start Goff now" threads and more "fire Fisher and Snead" threads, sigh.

Goff may DELETED by moderator.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock

I will be fine with that if it happens.

I've always felt that CK was keeping the seat warm.

Why this discussion is in the Celebration thread just confuses the shit out of me.

Britt continues to have a fine season! Gurley was a step away today.

No gashes against the Rams in the run game.

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Goff may DELETED by moderator.
Don't get me wrong Florida - I'm not saying you are being negative. I am just not cool with allowing this CELEBRATION thread to become a Goff should start thread. There are shitloads of them. This isn't one.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Forgot to get my celebration on
200.gif

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
I will be fine with that if it happens.

I've always felt that CK was keeping the seat warm.

Why this discussion is in the Celebration thread just confuses the crap out of me.

You are right Ramlock... I should be focused on the Celebration thread and not be concerned about next week... GO RAMS and BEAT the Dolphins no matter who's under center.. 4-5 with a chance to be 5-5 next Sunday..

ramPLAYERslow.gif

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
You are right Ramlock... I should be focused on the Celebration thread and not be concerned about next week... GO RAMS and BEAT the Dolphins no matter who's under center.. 4-5 with a chance to be 5-5 next Sunday..

ramPLAYERslow.gif

Squish the fish!

And for gosh sakes, get Quinn a sack or two.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
We can not waste this defense, they can be special if the offense can get it going

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
We can not waste this defense, they can be special if the offense can get it going

You know, I see that a lot. As young as this team is, I think all of the pieces are getting better incrementally.

I honestly do.

One of the things needed is experience and they're getting that in these games.

I don't fear Ogletree being wasted for example. I see him playing better almost every game.

Loved the take away today.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Actually they have allowed 100yrds receivers in most of their games.
Got a link to back that up? Not saying you're wrong. I'm just repeating what the announcers were saying before the game.

Never mind. I just checked. You're right. I wonder what the hell they were talking about. Oh well. Britt having a 100+ yard game is still a thing to celebrate.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I keep sayin, young and inexperienced. Britt is playing great football, and Hekker is the best punter in the NFL and #2 is not even close.