Celebration Thread: Rams @ Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One good thing is that I won't be wasting time scouring the internet for Rams stories for a week....One less thing...

…..

Legend
Sorry. Your thread is lame.

It's like not keeping score in T-Ball so no little boys feel shamed by the loss.

Nothing personal, but fuck that.

Enjoy yourselves though.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

It's like not keeping score in T-Ball so no little boys feel shamed by the loss.

Nothing personal, but freak that.

Enjoy yourselves though.
You will post positive things, or you will be thrashed like a dog!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Head to head tiebreakers only come into play to decide tied records. RhodyRams is right concerning the Horns still having the best NFC record @ 8-1. Similarly, the Chiefs lead the AFC with a 8-1 ledger.

Cool. Especially with the rest of the Saints' schedule...

Mackeyser

Name
Mack

Nothing personal, but freak that.

Enjoy yourselves though.

Vent thread is ------>

Being positive about the Rams being 8-1 with the only loss being on the road against one of the other top 4 teams in the NFL isn't akin to wanting the Rams to get a participation trophy, so freak that.

I don't think there's any virtue in being critical for the sake of being critical.

But if you feel so inclined, the directions to that place were given above.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Agreed. Think we need to sit a player on defense to make an example out of him. We will be fine next week
I can't decide between Marcus Peters or Lamarcus Joyner.

Somebody with Marcus in their name, for sure.

RamWoodie

Legend
It's a loss that can make a team better or worse. This team will get better on defense when they tackle better. If there's nothing else they get out of the film of this game...they should get that!

…..

Legend
Vent thread is ------>

Being positive about the Rams being 8-1 with the only loss being on the road against one of the other top 4 teams in the NFL isn't akin to wanting the Rams to get a participation trophy, so freak that.

I don't think there's any virtue in being critical for the sake of being critical.

But if you feel so inclined, the directions to that place were given above.
yeah I get ya. I don't have a bunch of venum to spew thought so I'm not in the Vent thread.

As a gentle reminder, the Rams did not become 8-1 against the Saints today. They became 0-1. haha

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
iu

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No one lost the T-Ball game today and the participation trophy's are cool.

Yaay!

is that OK? lol
We lost today,can't overcome that....But is it wrong to notice positives as well as the negatives? Doing hat doesn't mean squat with the standings....Those who want to stew over the loss can have fun doing it in the other thread, but going forward, the vent thread and the celebration threads won't do anything to help us win games. That is up to the players and the coaches, and not because a whole thread devoted to hating Marcus Peters, et all

Last edited:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
A) we got out healthy. That's huge. Health down the stretch is one of the biggest indicators of success in the playoffs

Honestly TGII has been taking a beating so much he needs a break, hence why we've been seeing more Malcom Brown as of late. Robert Woods, too. Those guys have been taking shots.

B) the defense rallied. After giving up 35 in the first half, we only gave up 3 through 1.5 quarters. And the late TD came on a busted play where there was confusion about the play call. That's going to happen on the road against a playoff caliber team in one of the loudest stadiums in the NFL.

They made some damn good adjustments at the half and made key stops. I don't like how Marcus Peters has become a whipping boy here. He got caught off guard...it happens. A guy like Drew Brees is gonna catch that and exploit it every time.

C) we've played 4 of the last 5 games on the road and it turns out that beating Seattle in Seattle was a much bigger deal than we thought as they are playing some really good ball. Beating GB at home was no small thing, either.

Plus going back and forth b/w those cities (although I don't count SF a real road trip).

E) Fowler showed up pretty well and as he gets more into the defense, that will be good for us down the stretch. Talib is coming back after the bye.

Troy Aikman mentioned that. Of course that's still a few weeks away, so we'll see.

F) the goal is the Super Bowl, not a perfect season. I have more faith in McVay, Wade and the rest of the coaching staff as well as the leaders on this team to rally than I've EVER had and that includes the GSOT days.

A SB team usually is 12-4, 13-3, etc. Not really a big deal.

G) I love this team at 2-14 and I loved this team at 11-5 and I love this team at 8-1.

Well that won't stop the criticism police to come out in their squad cars lol.

jap

Legend
Cool. Especially with the rest of the Saints' schedule...

Yeah, we will be taking our wrath out against the 'Hawks and, hopefully, will tame the Mahomes Express! the following week before getting a much needed bye week break i Week Twelve.

…..

Legend
We lost today,can't overcome that....But is it wrong to notice positives as well as the negatives? Doing hat doesn't mean squat with the standings....Those who want to stew over the loss can have fun doing it in the other thread, but going forward, the vent thread and the celebration threads won't do anything to help us win games. That is up to the players and the coaches, and not because a whole thread is devoted to hating Marcus Peters, et all

Not at all, not wrong at all to post positives. We have a TON of positives!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah I just can't feel celebratory about a loss even though I felt it was coming. But I will say I keep going back to Holt's quote recently about a loss being able to wake things up and help you to correct the bad habits that can form on long win streaks.

I'm proud the Rams stormed back and made a game of it. But IMO the Saints beat us and were the better team. Will they be the better team when Talib comes back? Who knows, but I think they have a hell of a game ahead of them vs the Rams and it still might be in LA given how hard New Orleans' schedule looks.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I can't decide between Marcus Peters

Somebody with Marcus in their name, for sure.

In the movie "The Darkest Hour." One of the Gentlemen Churhill meets on the Train is named Marcus Peters.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Probably need to go 14-2 or better. Saints likely won't finish worse than 13-3, unless they get upset by Bucs or Eagles... a game you don't expect them to drop.

Like how they stormed back in that environment.... this team does not panic.

Concerned about the secondary and DL depth. I don't think Suh can play 80 plus % of the snaps. Need to give him a blow more often to make him more effective. Looked old today.

Need to see if there is another CB on the roster that can help. Maybe the kid picked up from the Ravens.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Having all 3 of our WRs playing makes such a big difference. More time for Fowler and as soon as Talib comes back our D will be much better.