Case Keenum Experiment

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
That noodle arm won't take the team anywhere.

Defenses will learn to keep him in the pocket where he can't see over the line.

An exercise in futility.

I don't think you're going to sell noodle arm with his history of huge passing plays especially with the wind he AND Flacco were dealing with. He played as well as Flacco in the same conditions.

maximus

Rookie
Dude. What do you want from me?

Keenum is 6'1 (as I said) and Brees is 6'0 (as I said).
Are you now arguing just to win an argument about nothing?

Fine. I relent. Keenum is 5'7 despite every statistical gathering site saying he's 6 foot one.

FFS.

Speaking of Brees and Keenum, Keenum better be another Brees, because that is the only short QB to win the SB the last 3 decades without elite running ability. Wilson was the only other short one to win it, but he has elite running ability and elite ability to take hits. But based on what I've seen so far from Keenum, in Houston and St Louis, he is nowhere near the great Brees. An exercise in futility.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Speaking of Brees and Keenum, Keenum better be another Brees, because that is the only short QB to win the SB the last 3 decades without elite running ability. Wilson was the only other short one to win it, but he has elite running ability and elite ability to take hits. But based on what I've seen so far from Keenum, he is nowhere near the great Brees. An exercise in futility.
Pretty sure nobody said they were equal talents. I was only comparing their heights.

maximus

Rookie
I don't think you're going to sell noodle arm with his history of huge passing plays especially with the wind he AND Flacco were dealing with. He played as well as Flacco in the same conditions.

Flacco had no one to throw the deep ball.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let's give the guy more than 1 game and if the refs don't screw us with that Britt block in the back we win that game. He made some good throws and not so good but I saw more out of him in 1 game then I did foles

RamzFanz

Damnit
Flacco had no one to throw the deep ball.

I think you'll be changing your tune about noodle arm if Keenum gets to play the next 3-4. He has a long history of throwing long passes. This week it just wasn't going to happen.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Wind or lack of arm strength? Because his arm strength didn't seem to be an issue when I watched training camp. In fact quite the opposite.
That ball carried 55 yards in the air.

I'll redact that statement. I was looking at earlier play to Britt.

Last edited: