Carson Wentz or Russell Wilson ................?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Most running (mobile) QB's get injured now and then. Sometimes it's even a season ending knee or ankle.

It's about 3 years PAST the time that R.W. should have sustained a notable injury.
Me personally, I'd MUCH rather see Wussel Rilson with an ACL injury then see Carson Wentz have one. But look what happens. That lucky sliding midget has still NEVER missed a game his entire career.

If you had to choose between the two, wouldn't you rather it happen to Wilson?

Fact: Carson Wentz runs the ball like a man. Head first if needed for the first down.
Fact: Wussel Rilson slides like a wee fairy or even worse, starts to head out of bounds like a wee fairy, then at the last moment stretches the ball for 2 more extra free yards (refs always generous with ball spots for him.)

But there's even worse to have to watch!

Have you seen how many times when Wussel runs the ball and he angles out of bounds so he'll get no contact (because he's a wee fairy) but at the last second gives the defender (who has let up on him out of class) ... gives the defender a viscous cowardly stiff arm to the face mask, as if he's actually running like a man? Seriously. I've seen this no less than 5 times this season alone. Have you?

I HATE the Seafuks! They are gonna be a big problem on Sunday. I hate them.

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is it smart to not play like a man?
Goff already stands in there and plays like a man.

Wussel is also extremely lucky. You gotta admit it.

Last edited:

fearsomefour

Legend
Wilson all day.
May be the best QB in the league right now considering what he has to work with and the results he gets.

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He's elusive that's for sure.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
I want the Rams to crush Wilson and make it a hat trick in taking out three QBs: Palmer, Wentz and Wilson.

Ellard80

Legend
I hate the seacocks.. but Russ Wilson can straight up ball.

I'm not looking forward to watching him give me heart disease Sunday as he jukes all of our rushers...

Need this game badly!

STLRam

UDFA
Russell Wilson is a phag boy that plays like shit for 3 quarters then throws up Hail Marys in the 4th and somehow the reciever comes down with it every time. Then, despite being garbage the whole game, Wilson is credited with the most 4th quarter comebacks or whatever since 2012 and a top QB in the league.

Yes I’m mad.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Russell Wilson is a phag boy that plays like crap for 3 quarters then throws up Hail Marys in the 4th and somehow the reciever comes down with it every time. Then, despite being garbage the whole game, Wilson is credited with the most 4th quarter comebacks or whatever since 2012 and a top QB in the league.

Yes I’m mad.

The only team I can't stand more than the Seahawks is the Pats and Russell Wilson is probably my second least liked player, only behind Brady.

That said, that remark was simply inappropriate. Mad is no excuse.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Russel is the mvp this year . He has played great and means everything to that team . They could have the worst receiving core in the leauge, no name running backs and a horrible offensive line. .

I hate the hawks but have to respect their QB.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They could have the worst receiving core in the leauge,

And yet they're always wide open.

I freaking hate how the media always credits the qb. If his wrs weren't open that little ooompa loompa would be throwing 5 ints per game.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Doug Baldwin, as stupid and nerdy as his name is, is a VERY good WR. Lockett is no slouch either, and they still have Jimmy Graham and Zach Miller. That is NOT one of the worst receiving corps in the league IMO....

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Wilson and Wentz are both really good players. Don’t want anything to see either get hurt.

The NFC West is going to be scary good soon. You are going to have 3 great QBs in Goff, Wilson, and Garropolo. I got all kinds of negative post in the Jimmy G thread but don’t look now he is 2-0 with SF. NFC West is a beast again heading into next year

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wilson and Wentz are both really good players. Don’t want anything to see either get hurt.

The NFC West is going to be scary good soon. You are going to have 3 great QBs in Goff, Wilson, and Garropolo. I got all kinds of negative post in the Jimmy G thread but don’t look now he is 2-0 with SF. NFC West is a beast again heading into next year
You forgot Gabbert.
Oh nevermind....

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
And yet they're always wide open.

I freaking hate how the media always credits the qb. If his wrs weren't open that little ooompa loompa would be throwing 5 ints per game.

They are open because he runs around until they get open ....

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Agree.

Can't conjure up enough hatred to wish injuries on any player.

Beat 'em fair and square.

Injuries to opponents happen and I don't fret when they do... and SEA has a LOT on their defense, which can't hurt the Rams Sunday.

But to decide on one of two players to have an ACL injury? I'll pass.

Just go our and contain him... the rest will take care of itself.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Most running, scrambling QB's end up getting hurt. Wilson will end up on IR sooner rather than later.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Fact: Carson Wentz runs the ball like a man. Head first if needed for the first down.
Fact: Wussel Rilson slides like a wee fairy or even worse, starts to head out of bounds like a wee fairy, then at the last moment stretches the ball for 2 more extra free yards (refs always generous with ball spots for him.)

FACT: Carson Wents is not playing football and may have an injury that could alter his career ala RGme.
FACT: Russell Wilson is still playing great.

Is it smart to not play like a man?

See above lol.........

I find it incredible that anyone would call an NFL players toughness or manliness into question. It's just absurd.

Russell Wilson is a phag boy

Wow..........really?

Russel is the mvp this year .

A couple of years ago when Newton won it I thought it should have gone to Wilson. Withgout him they would have been some 7-9 bullshit that year.

Doug Baldwin, as stupid and nerdy as his name is, is a VERY good WR. Lockett is no slouch either, and they still have Jimmy Graham and Zach Miller. That is NOT one of the worst receiving corps in the league IMO....

I agree they have a solid group, they have for awhile too. And Wilson can trust them, when he gets pressured out of the pocket they come back to him or go deep for a big play.