Can You Name These 3 "greats"?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

1620616_10152798505893484_1353436078_n.jpg

SC-Ram78

Rookie
Saw this pic earlier. Couldn't post it. Happy to see Quinn and Hekker next to the great Jerry Rice

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Damn, Hekker isn't that much smaller than Quinn. He better be careful or Fisher might move him to DE! :heh: There is a slight difference in the arms. :juiced:

SC-Ram78

Rookie
Damn, Hekker isn't that much smaller than Quinn. He better be careful or Fisher might move him to DE! :heh: There is a slight difference in the arms. :juiced:
I noticed that too. I didn't realize Hekker was that tall. He looks the same height as the mighty Quinn

iced

say what? that's like diesel vs regular

SC-Ram78

Rookie
Well dang. Hekker does look to be a bit taller. He's tall and lanky lol. I can see why Hekker started out as a QB

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Hekkar is a former QB, so not surprised to see him so tall.

*those uni's are ugly as hell btw. Why Nike decided to design them in a pitch black room using 3 week old monkey to design them, we will never know.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
But I must say that Quinn's arms about 4x bigger then Johnny's lol
Wish you guys could have seen Gerald Rivers side by side with Quinn, I'm tellin ya the only difference was Rivers was leaner,his guns would have been as big if he just put on the weight difference ,I swear we let a hell of an athlete go,he DID have a bit of a mouth and maybe attitude is why he's not here

SC-Ram78

Rookie
Wish you guys could have seen Gerald Rivers side by side with Quinn, I'm tellin ya the only difference was Rivers was leaner,his guns would have been as big if he just put on the weight difference ,I swear we let a hell of an athlete go,he DID have a bit of a mouth and maybe attitude is why he's not here
I heard nothing but good things about Rivers upside. I think your right, he must have had some kind of attitude. Wish we could have stashed him on the practice squad

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

I have no idea what you are talking about....but I am seriously considering a move to Montana...and learning how to fly fish!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Dreamsicle, Creamsicle, and Steamsicle

God those uniforms are dumb.