Can we just agree?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
We are all Rams fans. Most of us would be considered die-hards.

We all love these horns. We love the players as they come and go, but no one really gives a shit about the owner or Any of his admin staff.

I see far to many conversations that start off okay but turn ugly and get locked because people are simply either pissed and bitter or defensive and happy.

I live an hour from St.Louis and it hurt my soul when they left. But it happened. The Rams didn't move, the owner moved the Rams. It doesn't change what we love. The horns aren't tainted. The players had no say, nor did the coaches.

So, can we agree to stop the shit talking? Quit making digs at St.Louis, and St.Louis fans need to accept it for what it is. Get in or get out. I stepped away most of last year, I didn't miss a game on tv, but I found zero joy in it, I wasn't interested in the offseason last year at all. It took some time, but I accepted it. But even as much as I've come to accept it, I still get pissed at what I perceive as personal attacks towards the St.Louis base.

So let's leave the city out of conversation, let's move past the St.Louis/LA bull shit. Either love them or step away, and please avoid making unnecessary comments. We are here for the same reason.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Agree 100% but...

Quit making digs at St.Louis, and St.Louis fans need to accept it for what it is.

That goes the other way quit making digs at LA as well. I don't and never have lived in either town but the digs go both ways and neither are ok. We also get people from St Louis hate Kroenke and Demoff, we really don't need petty comments every thread that has something to do with him or Rams and their management.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
The Rams could play on Venus, and I'd still be a fan. As a St. Louisian, digs both ways are not needed.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In order to move the Rams to STL, the FO screwed over the LA fans. In order to move the Rams back to LA, the FO screwed over the STL fans. Juggs is right. There's no reason to take shots at one another as if you're enemies. LA fans should remember how much it sucks and not treat STL fans like crap. STL fans should remember how much they resented the bitterness of LA fans and not treat LA fans like crap.

Y'all basically got cheated on by the same girl, forgave her, and hate each other. It doesn't really make sense. Let it go. Juggs is right.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Agree 100% but...

That goes the other way quit making digs at LA as well. I don't and never have lived in either town but the digs go both ways and neither are ok. We also get people from St Louis hate Kroenke and Demoff, we really don't need petty comments every thread that has something to do with him or Rams and their management.

I agree too. I dislike him like the next guy but he is out of sight out of mind for me. I've never dug at LA so maybe I don't see those comments much. But I do agree. We need peace, once and for all

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
We also get people from St Louis hate Kroenke and Demoff

But they don't hate the Rams.

I love the Rams.

And people in LA that know that SK helped move the Rams OUT of the LA area don't like him either.

I love the Rams.

And neither do fans of most of his teams. His is not a well liked guy as far as fans.

I love the Rams.

I love the Rams.

At no point during the Rams exodus from Los Angeles did they treat the fans and metro area like SK and Demoff and Goodell and the NFL treated STL. It was reprehensible, inexcusable and in some cases nearly felonious in it's web of deceit. Georgia at least flat out said "we're leaving see ya later" and didn't string everyone along with lies and the help of the NFL. SK lied and Demoff helped hide it. Even what Modell did in Cleveland, which was dreadful wasn't as bad as what SK did to STL.

I love the Rams.

I despise the owners for most of my lifetime because they have been greedy pigs that don't care about anything but the money.

But I will always love this team.

I hope in my lifetime I see an owner that want's what I want more than $$$.
*The Demoff remark was edited out. Let's not do that here.*

Last edited by a moderator:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Y'all basically got cheated on by the same girl, forgave her, and hate each other..

But she sure is hot!
4ccf01684636e6f9e57e137020587f8b--the-cleveland-cleveland-browns.jpg
rams+logo.jpg

ca1ef7cac5717c6d0e2156aa630b3565--la-rams-sports-logos.jpg

rams_logo_small.png

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
In order to move the Rams to STL, the FO screwed over the LA fans. In order to move the Rams back to LA, the FO screwed over the STL fans. Juggs is right. There's no reason to take shots at one another as if you're enemies. LA fans should remember how much it sucks and not treat STL fans like crap. STL fans should remember how much they resented the bitterness of LA fans and not treat LA fans like crap.

Y'all basically got cheated on by the same girl, forgave her, and hate each other. It doesn't really make sense. Let it go. Juggs is right.

Soo right. And that girl is capitalism. She only cares about her next sugar daddy. Not your job, not your city, and definately not your allegiance to a sports team. As Memento said, I don't care if they play on venus, I'm a Rams fan.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
At no point during the Rams exodus from Los Angeles did they treat the fans and metro area like SK and Demoff and Goodell and the NFL treated STL. It was reprehensible, inexcusable and in some cases nearly felonious in it's web of deceit. Georgia at least flat out said "we're leaving see ya later" and didn't string everyone along with lies and the help of the NFL. SK lied and Demoff helped hide it. Even what Modell did in Cleveland, which was dreadful wasn't as bad as what SK did to STL.
This type of stuff is why it never ends
Nice try though @Juggs but no, some people wont let if go and it only takes a drop to poison the well.

bnw

Pro Bowler
This type of stuff is why it never ends
Nice try though @Juggs but no, some people wont let if go and it only takes a drop to poison the well.
The truth hurts. It has only been a year so it is still raw. In all its cowardly deceit. I remember LA fans still upset 20 years into the move to St. Louis.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The truth hurts. It has only been a year so it is still raw. In all its cowardly deceit. I remember LA fans still upset 20 years into the move to St. Louis.
What truth hurts?
That we all cant agree?