Can Anyone Tell Me what Sensabaugh is DOING?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I would go with Hill permanently....and hope Gaines makes a comback.
Sensabaugh reminds me of Terry Cousins....always right there in coverage, but the WR always came down with the ball.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Troy Hill has some skills as both an outside corner & as a Nickel or Dime back. Fact is Troy Hill saw his first major action of his less than one year NFL career. Yes Hill seemed to have more speed than Sensabaugh. Troy was better than Coty but not by much. Troy will get better with experience he gains. Sad thing on Coty is he would seem to be max'd out. I would continue to get young Troy as much action as we can without hurting his confidence. Both Troy & Coty have gotten very little help from deep/free safety Mo Alexander too. Mo has been late to the party each & every time it would seem on those deep passes. So its not just Coty & Troy here but the MIA Mo Alexander.